21st Century Girl

*(Y/N) P.O.V.*

Today is my first day to actually meet BTS. I have been accepted to be Bang PD Nim's intern until he decides to retire.
I am so excited, I have been an ARMY since before their debut and I am actually getting the chance to work as their manager, if I am a good intern.

I look at my watch nervously. It's 6 am. I still have time. Bang PD Nim said he would pick me up at 8 am.

I pick up my phone off my bedside table and check to see if there is anything important.

*3 Missed Calls from Bang PD Nim*

Darn it! I immediately try calling him back. It went straight to voicemail, as expected...he called about an hour ago. Frustrated you thow your phone onto your bed. Way to make a great first impression on the Person you hope to be succeding at the end of this internship.

*PING*

My phone makes the sound that indicates that i recieved a text. I immediately dive for my phone. It's a new message from Bang PD Nim.

Bang PD Nim
Good Morning (Y/N)!
The MV-shoot didn't take as long as i expected it to.
Always plan with buffer time!
Anyway, we shall be picking you up in about 20 Minutes.
Oh, and wear something casual, presentable but also comfortable.
I hope your bags are packed, seeing as you will move into the Apartment in Gangnam-gu with BTS.
See ya!

OMG! What?!

Now I have to pack, get ready, choose an outfit and do my make-up all in 20 Minutes!
How?!

•••••20 Minutes later•••••

This is the outfit I choose to wear

This is the outfit I choose to wear. Not too this, not too that.
I skipped make-up. My skin looked good right now anyway.
My thick, dark eyelashes are long, so it sort of looks like I am wearing make-up all the time.
I put my hair up in a simple messy bun and grabbed my things.
My few possessions all fit into my two large suitcases.
I arrived in the lobby precisely at the time Bang PD Nim and I had agreed on. Thank goodness!

I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to reveal Bang PD Nim and another man who was unfamiliar to me.

The strange man, Song Jinyoung, apparently was just some friend of  Bang PD Nim's.

"Hello (Y/N), it is nice to meet you.
The Boys are currently back at the Dorm showering and preparing a surprise for you. We will head there now. Your first official day of work starts tomorrow. I hope you understand, that you will not be allowed to post, comment or hint anything on your social media without running it by me for permission. Anyway, more if that tomorrow. The Boys will the schedule to you. I have asked Namjoon to watch out for you during your first couple of weeks here, since he is fluent in english. I hope you don't object to this. Anyway, enough talking, more getting to the dorm."
Bang PD Nim says.
I assume he thought I wouldn't hear it, but I heard him mutter something about his english being rusty under his breath.

"Your english is actually pretty good, sir." I say smiling.
"What?! Oh, thank you (Y/N)." He replied.

•••••10 Minutes later•••••

We arrived at the Dorm. It was stunning from the outside. The rooms must be huge.

Squinting into the bright light I looked up to one of the balconies. A group of seven people was standing there waving at us. I waved back.
When Bang PD Nim let me into the Apartment I saw BTS standing there with welcome gifts.

Namjoon aka. RM stepped forward and said:"Annyeong, you must be our future manager, (Y/N). My name is Kim Namjoon, but you already know that, don't you?"He winked at me.

OMG!!!!!
Some switch in my brain just fried. MY ULTIMATE BIAS JUST WINKED AT ME!!!!

All I could do was nod and blush.

"Yah! Now look what you've done Namjoon-hyung, you made her all shy!" Jin said accusingly.

"Wait...is she blushing? (Y/N)-noona is so cuteeeee!" Jungkook practically screamed, causing me to blush even harder.

Well this is just gonna be great...

~(A/N)
Hi guys, i really hope you like this story. I actually started writing it after i handed in my german exam an hour early.😅
I really hope i dont fail that exam!

Anyway, if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me.
Please vote if you liked it and if you have any advice for me just comment it or pm me.

I hope you have a great day and I'll try to update it sometime this weekend between studying for my exams next week and working on a project for my fashion design portfolio.
~Vivienne