Inthian-Healing Scars

AN: this is for a contest. I might just continue it after it. But anyway...enjoy!

PS, the shipping is Martyn x Rythian

-------------

Today Rythian was showing Martyn some magic tricks. Martyn enjoyed them, fire or not. Course he was weary of the fire, but since Rythian was a higher-ranked mage than him, he knew it would be ok.

But something was bothering Martyn. Something deep inside, Martyn knew what it was. Love. He loved the enderboy. He loved Rythian. But he was too scared too admit it. And that's what was bothering Martyn.

Everything was fine, until the clouds came in and it started too rain terribly. Martyn ran too the tent along with Rythian, "guess I'm staying?" Rythian smiled. Martyn mentally cheered. "Yup! At least we'll have more time together..." Martyn said blushing softly.

Rythian smiled, "Yeah. Otherwise I'll miss seeing my favorite person." Rythian smiled. Over the years since the two had met, Rythian had become more loosened up. And Martyn liked it, there was still points where Rythian went into his serious mode, but soon the smiling Rythian would return.

"Hey Rythian...I just realized a problem..." Martyn said blushing, Rythian turned too him, and saw the problem.

There was only one bed.

Rythian blushed, "I-I'll just sleep on the floor. I mean your the-". "No..its...ok...." The two stayed silent as they go into the bed. Martyn blushing like a manic. And Rythian mentally blushing.

---------

Rythian's POV

Damn! If this happened more often I would stay over all the time! Wait...what am I thinking?! Do I actually like him? I mean...he is cute, and his hair is soft, and those eyes...No! Snap out of it Rythian...unless....notch damn it. I can't fight it, I love Martyn.

The two of us slept on opposite sides of the bed. But he was right there...ughh!!!! It's like torture. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me, I turned around and saw Martyn, his face buried in my back, he was shaking. Was it because of the storm? I blushed and smiled, "I love you too Martyn..." I whispered.

----------

Martyn's POV

"I love you too Martyn..." Did I hear that right? Or...am I dreaming? Please don't let me be dreaming! I looked up and saw Rythian blushing deeply. "....did you mean that?" I asked like an idiot. Rythian smiled, well he did with hid eyes, I can tell he's smiling because of his eyes, he is always wearing that mask.

"Yes Martyn. I do love you." I smiled and felt my face grow warm. Then all of a sudden, I notice we both lean in. Rythian's mask is pulled down, his scars....he never lets anyone see them! But why-

He kissed me. He kissed me!

After we separated I looked into his eyes, he blushed and pulled his mask back up. "Rythian...pull down your mask again please." He looked at me, but pulled it down. I know what I can do. He should have told me sooner.

I kissed each of them. And they healed. Now they were just small cuts. But cuts heal. Rythian looked at me after, "I can heal your scars." I said. Rythian pulled me into a hug. I smiled, "I love you too Rythian..."

"so...are...we?"

"If you want to."

"then yes. I love you Martyn."

"I love you too Rythian."

------------

PART 1 COMPLETE.