The Grief Of Being Arrow (Sequel to My Life With The Hood)

I still can't forget about Arable. I don't think I will. I don't want to forget her, but I do want to forget all the sad moments she came with and left behind. But now that I've accepted, that Arables never coming back. And I'm never going to forget. So to honour her, with her dying wish, I'm telling Felicity today, that I'm ready.

After going on me and Felicity's first date, we go back to her place.

We sit on the couch by the fire in her house. All the walls are painted a navy blue except her bedroom. Her bedroom walls are painted red.

"Oliver," she says. "I know why your doing this. And I'm sorry but, I want you to be mine but not like this. Not because your girlfriend wanted it, because you wanted it for you. Not her. Im sorry Oliver, but I don't want to do this like this."
I gulp at the memories of Arable. But I do want Felicity. Im just not sure I'm ready. But I don't think I'll ever be ready. But I need to be ready.
I lean in fast and kiss her. She kissed back but then suddenly pulls away.
"Oliver, learn to love me then. Try. Cause I can feel you haven't yet. And if you don't want to hurt me. Dont yet." she says as She gets up and leaves.
I'm not quite sure I know how to take that.