Give me Love (N.H. Fanfiction)

By the way if you didnt get N.H it stands for Niall Horan, but he's not famous in this story just plain old Nial.

                                                                                     INTRO

          I stare at the ceiling of the warehouse. The moonlight filtering through the cracked square windows, a light breeze swaying my hair. I loved these kinds of nights. The nights where its so calm you could just sit for hours on end without doing anything. Well, it's not as if I have much to do. I live in an abandoned warehouse, sleeping on a dirty, not to mention probably disease infested, mattress. I have three shirts, one pair of pans and a skimpy black dress. The only nights I don't enjoy are the raining ones. I don't like thunder. Not one bit, when I was a kid my mother and father had been killed from electrocution, they were coming in from the water when a freak thundstorm happened, lightning hit the water and bam, they died. 

A/N 

I hope the story sounds interesting to you! BTW (Yes im to lazy to spell it out) , you can imagine Niall anyway you want he's not famous or anything. recommend the story to your friends vote for it follow me whatever you want!

-Jenelle