flower shop.

Work had been calm like usual. I had my average wedding planner and boyfriend come in to pick up a bouquet of roses or carnations then paying and leaving.

I've worked as a florist for about a year with the help of my Mum and Dad. Anyways today was a day I'll never forget.

--

It was around 12pm and I had just done my rounds to check if there were no flowers needing extra water. And like usual Mum had given the Lily's a bit too much water.

I had sat down on the stool behind the desk and was waiting for that elderly woman to come pick up her Anemone's when the front door rang and a young man--of a similar age stormed in and slammed down 20 dollars on to the worktop.

"How do I passive-aggresively say fuck you in flower?!" He yelled staring intently at me. He had beautiful crimson eyes and hair that just didn't want to be normal.

"Uhm," To be honest I had been taught about the flower language but never to say 'fuck you'.

I picked up a basket, came round the desk and began picking some Genariums "Stupidity," I whispered to myself as I wondered over to the foxglove and picked a thew of the fully grown ones "Insecerity," I said.

Meadowsweet was next, that was uselessness. Yellow carnations meaning you have dissapointed me and orange lillies for hatred.

The basket was full of striking colours yet they all complemented each other nicely.

I had realised that he'd been watching me the entire time but couldn't help but smile at what I just made him.

"Is this for an ex or something?" I asked and he scoffed.

"Just for a useless nerd." He replyed, watching me as I tied a plastic sheet round the bouquet with a yellow ribbon.

As I handed him the flowers and headed out the shop, I quickly ran after him. He turned round to look at me.

I tried to catch my breath as I gave him a slip of paper with my number and name.

"You can call me if you need any more flowers of loathing." I said with a light smile.

He smiled back "Okay (Y/N), I'll be sure to return." He turned away but as he took a step forward he looked over his shoulder.

"My names Katsuki Bakugou by the way." He said leaving me just standing there.

I think I have a crush.

...

lmaoo bakugou is so ooc in this. but i fangirled through the entire thingg.