22- mine

Edited

I sit alone in the cafeteria again. I don't know why it takes so long for Tara and Liam to walk here from their classes.

As Tara finally sits down with Liam and Harry, I pull my vegetables apart.

I feel the seat next to me become occupied as I ignore the extra person at our table.

"Hey, Ni." The person I now know to be Zayn, greets.
He's wearing a dark shirt that shows off his tattoo's whereas his usual large leather jacket would leave them covered.

"I was thinking we could work on the truck again? I got some new parts." Zayn asks stealing a carrot stick from my tray as Liam and Tara gossip.

I open my mouth to speak but Harry beats me to it.
"He can't. We're going to a movie." He says smirking at Zayn.

I stay silent and confused as Zayn nods.

"Okay. Well I'll see you later?" Zayn asks as his hand lands on my back.

"Yeah." I agree as he stands
Walking away. Leaving me to look up at Harry who stays smirking.

_______

After a very boring math class, the final bell of the day rang letting me know I could begin to walk home and hide from everyone for another Night.

"Horan!" I hear the raspy deep voice call me. Ugh. I turn around to see Harry walking towards me.

"You were about to leave without me, princess?" He asks teasing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I mean, you do have a new personality everyday." I say watching him roll his eyes.

"You're happy when you're around me." Harry claims waving to his friend down the hall.

"Is that what you think?" I ask looking up to see his smirk deepen.

"Oh that's what I know, princess." He says using that nickname that I actually don't mind.

"Don't call me that." I demand as I open the doors to walk to the parking lot.

"Sorry, Princess." He says teasing me further.

"Where are you even going?" He asks as I walk towards his car.

"If you get to annoy me all day then you're at least going to drive me home." I speak as I walk to the passengers door.

"I wont lie. You getting demanding is pretty hot." He speaks walking closer to me.

"At least one of us is." I say watching his smirk deepen.

His hands grab the side of his car trapping me between himself and his body.

He leans in close before I hear his door pop open.

"Get in before I take you right here." He says lowly, pressing his hips against mine.

"O-okay." I stutter wanting to disappear. He knows how to control me so well.

I slip from his arms and sit in the seat. Watching him close the door and walk around the vehicle.

As soon as he slips in to his seat his scent fills the car. How does he smell so fucking good?

"Are we going to a movie?" I ask quietly as Harry begins to back out of the lot.

"No, we're going to mine." He speaks as I stay frozen. We're going to Harry's alone?

_____

Word count : 534