Chapter 1 - Introduction

Authors Note:
This is my first ever fan fiction I've ever made, and I'm really excited to be writing this right now.
I want to do a few contests with you guys on twitter and here (in the comments) from time to time. I also want to interact with you guys as much as I can so if you leave a comment I will try my best to reply back as soon as I can, and if I don't I'm really truly am sorry.
One last thing is that there might be a few curse words here and there. I'll try my best not to put curse words regularly since none of the cube members ever cursed. Except for Rusher of course xD
REMINDER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ACT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE ITS ALL MY IMAGINATION.
Also I am typing this on a mobile device since I cannot afford myself a laptop and I have to share a PC with my family and I do not enjoy them reading over my shoulder what I am writing.
This is just going to tell you backround information. I might update once a day or everyother day. I'll try to update as often as possible.
With out further ado lets get on to the story!
-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
∞Jenna's POV∞
Before I start anything I want to tell you guys a little bit about myself so the story would make a little but if sense. My name is obviously Jenna, but most people call me Jenn. I am 18 but still younger than Will by a week (his birthday is Dec 19, 1995). I have straight light brown hair with brown eyes. Just the basic brown haired girl.
I am best friends with two well known MineCraft YouTubers, Bayani and Kevin. I have one best friend in real life and her name is Ashley. Ashley has dark brown wavy hair with brown eyes as well. She is 18, two years younger than Jordan, Jordans birthday is December 31st, 1994 while Ashleys is February 14th, 1996. Ashley knows everything about me. She has a huge crush on Jordan (Bayani's real name if you didnt know). Yes, all four of us are the best of friends.
I'm keeping a secret from one my best friends, and i dont know if i can keep it anymore. The secret I'm keeping is from Jordan. I'm in love with his best friend, Will, known as Kiingtong. I've talked to him once on teamspeak but it was just a quick hi bye conversation. I watch his videos a lot though.
If you're wondering how i got so close to Jordan and Kevin, Twitter. Everything special that happens to me with YouTubers is Twitter. I kept sliding into their mentions and I guess they decided to follow me, and that led to DMing and I got their teamspeaks! Thats when our friendship began.
Yes Kevin does know about my love for WIll and Ashley's love for Jordan. He trys his best to keep it to himself.
Now, you're probably wondering "If they're friends with Bayani and Kevin, shouldnt they be close with the rest of The Cube members?" . Yes, we are close with the rest of The Cube. Ashley is aswell. Ashley and I think of H as our dad and Graser as an older brother, goofy but can be serious at times. They're all family to me. Yes the other Cube members do know about our little crushes. They all shipped us. Will's and mine are Jiingtong, and Ashley's and Bayani's is Bayley.
Graser lets us on the server once in a while when he or any of the Cube members needs help with anything.
Now that you know a little lets get started with the story!
-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm sorry this isnt a real chapter as some people may call it but I need to tell you gus some things before i jump into the story.
If you guys have any questions or concerns please follow me on twitter @itsharonnnn .
I'll update as soon as possible!
Love you guys!
-Sharon