~1~ /Shawn Who

*Sybella's P.O.V*

     Sybella is my name. You can call me Sybil. I know its an odd name but it stood out to someone. A person in my life who is so very special. But before we talk about him. Lets rewind to where it all starts......

*May 16th, 2018*

"Fuck him then I get some money
Fuck him then I get some money
Fuck him then I get some money" I hear my favorite part of No Limit by G-Easy playing on my alarm.

I get up and start yelling the lyrics "I need tongue I need face
Give me brain, concentrate
Apple phone, Prada case
Kill a weave, rock a lace
Fuck the Moët
Buy the ACE
Fuck the Ghost
Drive a Wraith
Get some money, flood the Rollie
Fuck the Rollie, Patek face
My career takin' off
These hoes jogging in place
Swear these hoes run they mouth
How these hoes out of shape?" My brother Calix runs in my room and starts to complain. I ignore him start to yell louder. 
"Can you stop with all the subs?
Bitch I ain't Jared
If you really want some smoke
You can pull up, you can get it
Grab a hand full of braids , make a nigga eat me out." He leaves my room completely disgusted with the words I just said. I shrug my shoulders and keep singing.
"Put a white boy on Sazón
I might turn G-Eazy out
Keep it G from the club 'til the end, from the start
You know me, Cardi B
Pussy poppin' on the charts POP POP POP!" After those lyrics I stopped the song and got ready for the day.

I am not your average 18 year old bitch who is always worrying about what other people think. Nope. Nada. I like what I like and oh well. If you don't like it Fuck Off. If you do Okay, cool. I have two friends. My older brother Cal (Short for Calix) and my best friend Nadia (short for Nadiana). I know we all have, well; I guess you could say odd names. I actually enjoy my name and I am getting Nadiana to love her's too. I want to tell you two things one I am a vampire two I will only bore you with a few facts about our names then we will get on with this  day. My name Sibella basically means 'God's Prophetess',Calix mean's 'Gods Chalice', and Nadiana's name means 'God's Warrior'. Now that you know about our "odd" names lets get into today.

I do my normal makeup and hair routine then get my outfit on. The day is starting off great so I like to match my mood and outfit. I throw on a black skater-skirt, a white and black  Mickey Mouse crop-top,  some black high-top vans,  I threw on my Minnie  Mouse ears, and to finish the look I added my Mickey Mouse inspired back-pack (aka...pack-packs). Oh, lets not forget my daylight-ring.

After getting all shishter ready I walked down the hall to get a nice shishter breakfast. If you haven't noticed I love Tana and James. I am a sister all the way. My brother even calls me shishter. 

"Morning Cal." I side hug him.

"Morning Shishter Sybil." He laugh's.

I roll my eyes and laugh with him. "So I was wondering if I could go..." Of course.

Calix cut me off "With who, to where, and what time?" 

"If you would let me finish I would tell you." I groan. "I want to go to Disney with Nadiana like all day." I answer.

"Mom and Dad are coming home today they are going to ask for you." He says taking a bite of my cereal. 

"Well I don't want to see them!" I yell.

"I know you are upset that they are never home but they are still are parents." Cal rubs my back.

I can tell my eyes were getting red "I will call them my parents when they start acting like it. Can I go or not?" 

Calix sigh's "Just be safe. People are looking for Vampires now." 

All I needed to hear. I ran out the door and down the street.

"Nadiana! You home." I ask walking in her house."

"Yup. Also I got us V.I.P tickets too see Shawn Mendes." She informs.

"Shawn who?" I ask.