Kim

Chapter 1: Kim

I woke up with puffy eyes. I had been crying all night. I am a brown haired 15 year old. I am interested in guys and just yesterday my crush had revealed his crush to me. I had been sad but didn't tell anyone. I had to go to school today and face my crush. Tyler.......... my crush. He is my childhood friend. I knew him since they were three years old. He isn't my best friend but he is one of my greatest guy friends. I cared about him a lot and had recently realised that I liked him. I went to my elder sister Emma and asked her:

" Emma, am I not beautiful??"

" Of course you're beautiful! You're a babe!"

" Tyler doesen't seem to think so......."

" He told you who he liked last night??"

" Yup"

" Who is she?"

" Megan"

" That BITCH!"

" It's not her fault! She's still my friend! It's just that she is much more beautiful than me."

" She might be beautiful but you have a better personality and much more intelligent than her."

" Awwwww. Thanks!"

" Hey! I have an idea! Why don't you try the other guys in your class except the ones who are gross!"

" But  I like Tyler. That can't change."

" But if you concentrate on the others he might just want you in the end!"

" He won't! He used to like Samantha and now he likes Megan! The next person that is if there's a next one will be Diane!"

" Look, you need to get over this and move on. He likes someone else you concentrate on the others and stay calm and soon enough i'm sure you'll land yourself a boyfriend!"

" K. I'll try! Thanks so much Em! You're a great sis!"

" Awwwwwww. But I gotta go now! Kevin's waiting downstairs!"

Kevin is Emma's boyfriend. He is the hottest guy at our High School. He plays soccer, basketball and he's an athelete. I still feel that Kevin and I should be together.

" Aaaaaah. Even I better get ready! Need to look nice for the guys to notice me!"

" That's the spirit! Now go and knock them off their feet!"

I went upto my room. I couldn't throw on what I wanted today. We didn't have a uniform. We could wear anything even if it was indecent. I wore a t-shirt and jeans most of the time but today I was gonna be different. I pulled out the dress my mom got me on my birthday. It was sparkly, short (hardly covered my thighs) and I decided to wear small shorts with stockings under them. I wore the dress. Now I had to decide what accesories I would wear. I pulled out my golden hoops from my drawer and struggled to put them on. My ear holes were tiny. Once I was done with that I wore my sandals. They were yellowish- golden. They had heels ( which I couldn't walk in). I put them on and took a good look at my self in the mirror. I still had to do my face and hair. I put on some Kohl, mascara, eye shadow and blush. I don't like makeup but I had to follow Em' advice. I made the superwoman schmurr face at myself then started to tie my hair in a high ponytail. I looked nice for a change. I took my bag and went downstairs. 

"Hey kim! You look awsome kiddo!"

"Thanks mom!"

 I ate my breakfast quitely and left for school. Mornings at my house were boring. No one liked to talk and kept quite.