Best Friends with feelings...Or maybe Just Best Friend-zoned?

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!! This is my first time here in wattpad. So please bear with me and---- please take care of me hehe ^^ And please bear with the "wrong grammar" and all haha. I'm still a beginner so yeah.. Thanks 

-japple25

 Prologue:

"Wha---what? So you're saying.... You have a crush on me?! ME?! Your BEST FRIEND...."

"Yeah..." He looked away at her shocked eyes for a moment, and looked at her again. His face was full of mixed emotions; he held her hands and looked at her eyes sadly.

"Best, I'm really sorry.... I didn't tell you at the right time... I didn't express my feelings towards you."

She looked at her best friend sadly...  Looking at him makes her heart ache and felt sorry for him. She thought of her "lil sister" which is her best friend's girlfriend that what will she react if she was here.  She noticed him looking down and heard him mutter something...

".....If only you were MINE...."

Characters:

M.P

A senior student at a private school... She is a typical senior student who excels in her non - academics, but she also strives hard to top her academics. She might the "victim"  of the bullies in her school, but she can outsmart them--- in a way. Besides her "student" persona; when it comes to friends, She is a loving and caring person she is a kind of person who is a great person to be with; like when a person who she loves is down, she tries her best to make him/her smile and comfort him/her---- especially her Male best friend. She is the eldest of her family and had a Little sister which is in Junior year...also have a single mother, her father died in an accident. She is also cold in a way if she is bullied. She has also a secret crush. (soon to be announced within the story) Has a disease who her best friend, close friends, and family knew.

J.P 

A senior student at a private school which Mikai goes to. He is the ultimate best friend of Mikai, an outstanding student at their school; also a hard core rocker. He's a type of person who is kind, lovable towards his family and friends. He excels in every academic and non - academic activities in school, one of the "tallest" boys in Mikai's friends, Fearful in God, and overall--- a "GREAT" person. All of his friends, his top prior is just 3 things ----- Family, Education, and HER . 

That's all for today.. the characters are here.. not all of it.. i mght be posting it soon :)))