Chapter 1

***Valentine's POV***

"It's our three year anniversary of being besties we have to celebrate" I say.

"So if we do go and celebrate anything could happen - I have nothing pretty to wear so..no!" Belle adds.

"Come on, don't be boring anyway your the prettiest girl I know, you could wear a paper bag and look so hot" I say with a grin.

"Yeah sure...." Belle sighs.

"So what do you say me and you go and travel for a while Ill pay and we will go to New york and L.A and Paris" I say with an excited voice.

"What happens if theres a plane crash and we die and anyway I cant even afford to go to the cafe nor to bloody go around the world" Belle snaps.

"Jeez stop being a pain in the ass and come" I say laughing my head off.

"We will leave tomorrow" I say.

"Valentine it's too much money" Belle says.

"Quit thinking about the money and start packing" I say while throwing a pillow at her face.

"You asked for it" Belle says.

"PILLOW FIGHT" We yell at the same time.

"Okay we should start packing its 3:Am and the plane is leaving at 1:PM tomorrow" I say.

"Oh looks like im talking to mself Belle fell asleep" I say wrapping a blanket on her.

I should just pack for her.

Im so worrided about her ever since her parents died in that car accident shes acted different.

I try keep her mind off things all the time but it never seems to work.

Okay Belle has no clothes so ill give her some of mine give her my other phone iphone 5s silver while I keep my gold one, Ill give her some shoes, socks, bras, undies, dresses, summer outfits and more. Oh yeah I should give her some cash. So I grab out my cash and get about $5000 out. Yes Im rich but its not about the money that keeps me alive its that I have my bestfriend here.

"Huh what time is it?" Belle says in a sleepy voice.

"Time for you to go have a shower, were leaving soon." I say

"But I haven't packed!!!" Belle says

"Don't worry I got you covered" I say

_________________________________________

hey guys thats my new book uhh i know one direction havent came in yet but stay tuned for next chapter, love you guys  xxx If you have any suggestions kik me at lollipoplea or wattpad message me thanks bye xx