Bestech Park View Ananda

Just like always, Bestech is yet again innovative in bring out products that are practical and user friendly, while they price them innovatively to meet the needs of the investors. Bestech Park View Ananda is the new offering by Bestech, located strategically in Sector 81, Gurgaon. This sector is located just off the National Highway 8 opposite to the Haldirams. Apart from being just a 2 km drive from the NH 8, once the roads are in place, the more important factor is the Bestech Credibility, Bestech is one of the most practical developers of real estate in Gurgaon.

Success of Bestech Park View City on the Sohna Road is testimony to the fact. But it does not stop there; the twin sister The Park View City II today commands a price of Rs. 5500 per sq.ft. Which is only because of the delivery of good quality practical homes to the discerning buyers? Then came along the luxury apartments community Bestech Park View Spa, which scored fantastically with the amazingly open apartments and brilliance in the layout design, of course the location remains undisputedly fantastic considering the exit and entry from NH8, making it one of the better locations to be in.

Now Bestech Park View Ananda is the next set of practical homes under planning from the stables of Bestech. These homes are targetted towards providing affordable luxury to the discerning gurgaon buyers.

The details of the project are soon going to be available on http://www.bestechparkviewananda.in the pre booking is already being undertaken, the only catch is that the apartments will sell fast, so, if you have been thinking of acquiring a quality asset in Gurgaon, then this might just be your right move.

Bestech Park View Ananda @ http://www.bestechparkviewananda.in