Ticci Toby X Reader Lemon

One day you and your boyfriend Toby where sitting on the couch all cuddled up. it had already been a year and a half since you two went out. for months now you've wanted Toby so badly but you didn't give him any hints or anything because you thought Toby might think your a thirsty horny slut. Though that day  he seemed really calm and relaxed and nobody was home in the slender mansion. you two where just watching American horror story on Netflix when you looked at Toby with lust filled eyes.

"yes my love?" he smiled at you.

"Toby... you know I love you right? 

"of course, w-why on earth would I f-forget?" Toby twitched. 

"because... I..." you didn't finish your sentence and instead pulled down his mouth guard kissed Toby hard. 

Toby's eyes widened then he slowly pulled away.

"w-what is it (y-y/n)?" he looked a bit startled and scared at the same time.

"I'm to embarrassed to say it." you blushed. Toby then smiled as if he already knew what you wanted.

Toby didn't say anything he just looked in to your (E/C) eyes and kissed you deeply.

"I already know what you want (y/n) you should have told me a long time ago and I would have been more than glad to please you." he murmured softly.

The tone of his voice gave you chills.

"please... T-Toby I want... you."  your

voice was full of need and want you just couldn't resist Toby.  he chuckled as he began to nibble on your neck leaving love bites and hickies. you started breathing  hard and let out a soft moan. he then slowly took off your shirt and throwing it onto the floor.  you where so anxious that you pinned Toby and pulled his hoodie off along with his gloves and goggles you ran your hand over his well toned chest and noticed he had a sixpack coming in and a v-line. oh my God... my boyfriend has such a hot body you said in your mind.  he was surprised by you being dominant. so he decided to take control. he lightly pushed you off him. he tackled you and he was now on top. Toby's hands squeezed your breasts you purred in delight as he did that. he then started playing with your (f/c) bra. and with one pull he broke it. you gasped and quickly covered your breasts with your arms as a blush began to form on your face.
"noo... " he said pulling your arms
away.

you relaxed and then kissed Toby again  when all of a sudden you felt something poke your inner thigh. you looked up at Toby with flushed cheeks. his eyes where full of lust, he then stuffed his hand down your pants and started rubbing you through your panties. you moaned and buried your head on his shoulder. he kept rubbing you until he inserted a finger then another. you arched your back and moaned even louder. he pumped his fingers in and out of you fast.

"you're so damn tight (y/n)." he growled

"please T-Toby...  I need you n-now!" you yelled anxiously.

"okay my precious (y/n)." he cooed.

he took his hand out of your pants then slid them off.  you then unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. he smirked and pulled off your now wet (2ndf/c) panties. Toby bit his lip as he ran his right hand on your bare body. you shivered and looked Back at him.

Toby then pulled off his boxers and your eyes quickly shot open.

"y-you're so big Toby." 

  "don't worry babe it'll fit." he smiled.

Toby threw your legs on his shoulders and positioned himself, you felt his tip meet your entrance. 

"Toby... I'm a virgin." you said in a quivering voice.

"don't worry love I'll be gentle." he reassured you.

he then slowly pushed himself all the way in you. the pain shot through you like a bullet.

"T-Toby!!" you cried.

tears ran down your cheeks as Toby dried them away whispering sweet nothing's in your ear. soon the pain turned into pleasure. you nodded yes at Toby letting him know you where ready. he slowly began thrusting into you slowly making sure he doesn't hurt you.

" Toby! f-faster!" you begged him.

he moaned loudly and started to pound into you at inhuman speeds. he then found your g-spot. you gasped and arched your back. Toby took note of that and hit the spot repeatably. you screamed as you released all over his member. he yelled out your name and let out  his hot seed into you. both of you where tired and exhausted, but you guys knew that everyone was expected to arrive any minuet so Toby picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room butt naked where you continued your little fun with Toby.

When you got to his room he threw you on his bed and he flipped you over on your hands and knees. You yelped as he entered you again from behind and thrusted deep into you.

"TOBY!!" you moaned loudly.

He grunted and kept thrusting harder. Toby then grabbed a hold of your (h/c) hair and pulled it while he smacked your butt. You moaned even more, as the feeling was pure ecstasy.

You then took control and faced Toby. You pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him. Toby grabbed your hips as you took all of him in.

Toby moaned as you bounced up and down on him while he played with your breasts.

You screamed in pure pleasure as you released again on him.

"O-oh g-god! (F/n)!" Toby moaned.

A few seconds later he came inside you and he pulled out of you.
You then plopped onto the bed exhausted and Toby pulled you into his arms where you easily fell asleep in.

             -EXTENDED ENDING-

When Masky And Hoodie came back to look for Toby they immediately found out what had happened between you two when they opened the door to the mansion. And saw both of your clothes scattered on the floor With your panties on the lamp. Followed by hearing moans and screams of pleasure coming from Toby's room.

Hoodie had a nosebleed from underneath his mask and masky grunted then shook his head in dissapointment.

"WHY THE HELL IS MY LIVING ROOM A MESS?!" Exclaimed Slenderman. 

Hoodie pointed upstairs as slender heard the sounds of love from above. Slender sighed then face palmed. And neither one of them bothered to get both of you down.