Chapter 1: Where Am I?

Frisks POV:

"AHHHH!!" I scream. BAM! I land in a pile of lily's. "Where am I?" I think, "And why is this place so familiar?".
I try to remember what happened, but cant. Suddenly, a dark figure glitches in front if me. It has a dark lab coat and cracks in his head.(U can start the song now) 
"Who are you?" I say cautiously.
"I'm sorry to do this to you," it says.
"What are you sorry for?!" I ask.
"You will know, soon" it replied.
"My name is Gaster. Go to Snowdin, and look for 2 skeletons. You will know what to when you see them." he says.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"So you don't remember. Let me show you" Gaster responds. He places his hand on my forehead.

*FLASHBACK*
I see myself going through the Underground. I see myself befriending Flowey, catching snails with Toriel, going to Grilby's with Sans and Papyrus, watching anime with Alphys, training with Undyne, snail racing with Nabstablook, gardening with Asgore, and breaking the Barrier.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"...But, that was Undertale" I say. "Yes, it was. And now, you must to save this multiverse too," Gaster explains. "Why do I need to do this?" I ask. "Because you are the chosen one," he implies, "Now go, and save us all," Gaster calls, fading away. Then, I'm back in the pile of lily's. I stand up, now seeing a dark tunnel through a black wall. I walk to it, wondering what's on the other side.

Sorry if this is SUPER cringy. This is my first thing. Soooo \_( '-' )_/ meh.
Word Count: 271