1 || A$AP Rocky|| Cheating

You were in a happy relationship with Rakim, since a year almost. Everything was going well, you both loved each other, and even though he was a rapper you never spent longer than 2 weeks without seeing each other.
But recently you weren't as happy as you used to be. There were a lot of rumors that he was meeting his ex girlfriend, Chanel, behind your back and doing things with her which he shouldn't be doing. But you didn't say anything, because you were too scared of his reaction. He didn't address the rumors online, and he also didn't say anything to you about them. Could they possibly be true?
Right now you were sitting next to him, starring at your phone, reading an article about your boyfriend and Chanel, and that they were rumored to be a thing again.
"I think I need to leave..." you said, and got up. You didn't wanna be around him anymore. "Yo wassup?" he asked, but you just smiled a fake smile, "I'm meeting with a friend, see you."
But he got up too and wrapped his arms around you. "The fuck you talking about Ma? You ain't going nowhere, we spending the night together." "Are you sure you don't wanna spend it with Chanel?" For a few seconds both of you didn't say anything and he seemed pretty confused. "So this it what it's about? You really believe this bullshit about my ex and me?" he asked and seemed pretty hurt. "... Yeah, it's everywhere," you replied and didn't look at him.
"Listen Ma," he started, "this is all bullshit. I haven't talked to Chanel in years, I haven't seen her either. I don't give a fuck about Chanel, and if I wanted to I'd be in a relationship with her. But I choose to be with you. Baby, I love you. Why don't you ask me before just believing this kinda bullshit?" he finished and you actually felt kinda stupid. He was such a nice caring boyfriend, you could've known he would never cheat. ".... I'm sorry Rakim," you whispered and felt his arms wrap around you. "I love you dumbass," he said and kissed your head.

————————

That was the first chapter, I hope you like it. ♥️ Leave requests about who I should do next!