CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time, there was a school named Hero School,everytime humans have problems, these extraordinary so called "humans" go down from the skies (or just teleport down) to save the humans.From past records show that the heroes have saved these humans 1,869 times.
Today these heroes saved the city again......

Drew:Oh hey, the heroes saved the city again.....Just this morning

Whea:Yah heard it from the speaker....

Winty:Hey, why don't we make our own group?

Whea:That WOULD be great!!!

Drew:Ummm guys..... sorry to inerrupt but I haven't found out my powers yet......

Whea&Winty:Thats fine Drew we can sove that......I think

When it was the day of the arrival of the queen,everyone is required to go to the feast.when the feast came, we saw thousands of people eating,shouting,whispering.when the Queen Malaxia came,everyone kept quiet.The queen announced that there will be some people who will go down and be the temporary hero of that particular city.

Whea:This our chance guys we have to volunteer!

Drew:Are you in Winty?

Winty:Sure why not?

When they raised thier hands,everyone laughed.some were whispering.Then suddenly Drew,forgot thathe didn't have his powers yet.Queen Malaxia agreed she said there will be training for a week.Drew was very nevous He doesn't even have his powers yet!

When the day almost came of the trainigs,Drew is very nervous,he was thinking if he would pass the test or not,when he was thinking,he heard screams,shouts,and he saw a giant scary,monster who was going to eat everyone!!!

Drew:Who is this? He's disturbing us!

Winty: It's the Gliaths! We have to get out of here!

Drew:Guys! This the chance to prove ourselves!

Whea: Drew's right Winty,let's prove ourselves!

Drew: Ooopppppssss guys,ummmmmm, my powers....

Winty: Uh, Oh...

When the Gliath came closer the three brave heroes, we're ready.

Winty: Drew! Com'mon !

Drew: I dunno guys.....

Whea: Com'mon Drew.... You can do this!