-prologue of Is this Love?- why cant i stop thinking?

Hey there peoples of the watty world ^_^/ -waves hand- umm this story is a BoyxBoy, which is one of the themes deals with Homosexuality wich i know some people dont like but can you please not read it if you think badly of gay people, oh and this first part might be more of trying to show what the characters are etc.  with that said Ja ne~

-Animexlover23 (Ryan<3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

I never understood this feeling of love. The term love is so hard to understand. I never ment to hurt him when i confessed my feelings. I never knew what kind of pain that laid behind his eyes. I regret everyday i never got to spend time with him. Every moment since that one magacal night. I've felt so close to him. He confessed to me right after i confessed, i never forgot him..... Untill that one night when he left me broken hearted. He proclamed that i was the reason for his suffering, that i caused him to be rejected by his close friend. I tried to forget all of the pain that just came from that day. The next day i heard from a friend that he was moving. I was devastated but yet it was conferting. It was comferting that with him gone i could restart were my life actually mattered to someone...Untill that day when my parents got divorsed i had to move to the suburb of detroit called Warren, because i had to move in with dad and go to the local school... This changed my life forever.