I love you...

You was looking at me when I first saw you. Back then I realized that there is no such love at first sight. Because I didn't inlove with you due to such thing. I have loved you because of rare things that you have done for me. I don't know if it's a trap but i don't care though. They say, everything happens for a reason. And I claimed that love is the reason why I met you. Moreover, destiny gave us years to be together for almost everyday. For time with you are ways to know you better. After knowing you better, I still loved you.

You've showed me love and I am very thankful to you for that. At first I'm not comfortable with you but you had taught me how to be. Furthermore, the most lovable thing I'd like about us is, we have been sharing stories of our lives. We're sharing our likes and dislikes plus we chat about our days. Moreover, I love to eat and walk around when I'm with you. I feel secure and comfortable in your arms. Apparently, having you was one of the best gift from above.

I let you replaced the walls around my shell. But then, you have hurted me once again. But it is all past now, we're starting to rebuild our relationship again.

For now, all I can do is to pray for you. I'm physically far but mentally near. My heart will be still and you will be still in here, forever.

I love you so much bon ko... ❤

Sincerely,

Crizabel