Original

When I stepped out into the morning sunlight from the darkness of the movie thearter I almost fell down. Damn. It's bright out here.

.It was a bright summer day and all I wanted to do was be inside. Sound bad of me right? That all I wanted to do was read, or work on my car, or write. You see, I love to read, and write, I also love my car and my tools. I'm a badass, in my own natural way. I'm not a goody two shoes. (like my best friend Scarlet.) But im not gonna get sent to jail at the age of 16. 

My appearance? Simple. I have long, straight, brown hair. I have icy blue eyes, flecked with gold. I have bright lips and long eyelashes. I usually only wear shorts and some cute shirt. I love books so i have a ton of book apparel. I usually wear my Avengers T-shirt and my jeans. Or jean shorts depending on the weather. I'll wear my galaxy converse and my Obey hoodie. I'm quiet in school and get good grades.(most of the time)

I live with my dad, Trevor, and my dog Roxy. We live in a small house, in a small town, in a big State. Pennsylvania to be exact. Where Rich People are rich and Poor People are also rich. My dad ows a bar down the road a ways and I work there sometimes for a little extra money. 

My house isn't all that grand. It's a three  floor house with a light blue coat of paint. I've got a kitchen, three bathroms, 4 bedrooms and a family room, plus my dinning room, and entire basement.

My room is at the very top of the house. It's painted a dark blue and has a white trim. Except you can't really see the walls from all my band posters and book posters. You can't really see my floor either, come to think of it.  My floor is covered in nuts, bolts, clothes, books, and anything else you could imagine. My bed is in the far corner. My computer and desk at the end of it, and my nightstand covered in books. So in other words, messy. 

So now back to my story. 

I was walking into school, a normal day. I was texting my best friend Scarlet, who went away on vacation to Florida(She does this every year.) She told me that she will be back soo nd then we can hand out but she has been being really weird lately. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. 

Anyways, I was walking in, texting Scarlet, when suddenly i'm shoved to the ground by some big buff bitch. She was about 5"2 and weighed about as much as a twig. She was skinny as one too. If she stood infront of me I'd still be able to see around her.

She sneered. "Watch where your going Dipshit." She said to me, the two girls behind her sneering at me and laughing. I smiled sweetly and stood up. She looked me up and down then said the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my life. "Your mouth is crooked." Like WTF?

"Excuse me?" I said. She rolled her eyes and whispered to her girlfriends.

"Apparently you don't understand English. I said, Your mouth is crooked."  Now it was time to roll my eyes.

"Yeah and that's how mouths are smartie." I said sweetly. She mocked horror. 

"Do you know who your talking to?" I smiled sweeter and my cheeks started to hurt so I stopped and smirked.

"Yup, Thing Dumb, Thing Dumber, and Thing 'I'm so stupid I don't know what two plus two is'. Ooh! I got it right? What's my prize." I say with no enthusiasm. She sneers again.

"No! I'm Clohe and these are my girls, Jessica and Chrissy. And who are you?" She ends with a sneer.

"Rachel, why do you care? It seems like you are perfecly happy not knowing me. And I was happy not knowing you." I say. She growls at me and I smile with fake sweetness. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to get to, so buh bye." I pick up my back pack and sling it over my shoulder. I walk off and get to Drama around the time I should and of course walking in I knock into some one. I stand shakily and pick up my bag and set it on m desk before helping the girl up. She is buff-ish and has short stringy red hair. She has green eyes and is also wearing an Avengers t-shirt and jeans along with a blue hoodie in her back pack.

" I am so sorry." She mumbled standing. I helped her up and smiled at her.

"It's alright. What's your name?" I ask. She looks at me.

"Christinna. Christinna Sanchiez." She answers. I smile at her.

"Hi I'm Rachel, Rachel Tanner." I say and sit down next to her.