for better for worse (a sequal to changing) a harry styles fanfic

its been three years since i first met harry in my small town, and now he was going to take me to see the rest of the world.

harry and i had been living together for about a year. we lived next door to louis and eleanor, we visited them a lot. one day i was over chatting with lou about how amazing it was out in the real world. "i just cant believe that i actually got out of that small town." i told him. he laughed "yah you were trapped out in the middle of nowhere."

i heard footsteps from the hallway of lou's flat. "who do you think that was?" i asked him. "i dont know." he replied. "whatever." i said

"y'now before you harry never had a girlfriend that he had for more than a wee, he never really fancied anyone he just thought someone was hot and started snogging them." i started laughing histericly and so did louis. we were laughing so hard when harry came in and sat down next to me and put his arm around mine. "whats so funny?" harry asked suspiciously, louis quickly got up and said "skyla here wants to tell you." he said and then walked away quickly.

"what did you want to tell me?" he said feeling my curly blonde hair. i started mocking him by feeling his curls and saying "i wanted to tell you nothing i said." 

"you're beautiful." he said to me and then kissed me on the nose.