Chapter 1: Marriage?!

My name is Annabelle Kim and I am 19 years old. I currently live in San Francisco, California with my parents. I am half Taiwanese and half Korean but I was born in the states so basically my English is fluent. I can speak Mandarin, Korean, and English and i'm into Kpop but just EXO and Block B. I don't know much about new groups though.

"ANNE! COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING!" My mom said from downstairs while I was in my room.

"Coming mom!" I looked up for my laptop.

I went to sit down on the couch where my mom and dad were.

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked my mom.

"Uh, do you remember mine and your father's close friends from Taiwan?"

"Yea, why?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Well,  we want you to marry their son."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down and let us explain!"

"I don't even know him much! And he's not even a lawyer or doctor, is he? You said you wanted me to marry a lawyer or doctor, now you want me to marry your friend's son who does what for a living?"

"I wanted to this for them since they're our close friends. They said that they want their son to have a future and a wife and kids. And you have to live in South Korea for a while just until he's settled."

"Kids?! I have to move to South Korea?!"

"Besides, you might like him. Just wait till we meet them!"

"UGH THIS IS NOT FAIR!" I said as I ran up to my room.

Mark's POV ~

"I have to what?! I just debuted and I have to marry some girl I don't know?" I said over the phone.

"Sorry Mark but it isn't your choice. She can make you more responsible. She's going to be moving to Seoul so she can stay close to where you're practicing. And this isn't one sided, she probably is just a freaked out as you are. Book a flight to LA this week so you can meet her." My mom said.

"Ugh fine, but my image is going to be ruined. We probably won't even be in love with each other." I hung up the phone.

Marriage?! I'm only 20 and I just debuted last month! My image is going to be ruined. MARK TUAN FROM GOT7 HAS A FIANCÉ. what the hell is this?

Just then I got a phone call from my manager.

"Since we don't want your image to get ruined and we don't want saesangs to come after you guys, we decided to keep your marriage a secret until you decide to let the press know."

"Arrasso, good to hear."

"And since she's moving to South Korea, you're going to have to visit your wife at your home on the weekends but on week days, you'll be staying in the dorms."

"Ugh, fine. Is that it?"

"Yep."

"Alright bye."

UGH!

______