Your highness

Maria was in her room, listening yo music and working on one of her projects. She was helping her dad with his new suit with using nanotechnology. "Maria ? Are you ready for the party ?" Pepper called out. She didn't want to go to the party, she hated to wear dress her father chosen for her, she didn't like to feel like a Barbie. "Ehm...give me five minutes, I'll be downstairs soon" she said and got up. She went through her dress and chosen white ones. After fixing her hair and make up she finally came downstairs after way more than just 5 minutes.

   At this moment T'challa was on her way to New York with his younger sister in their private jet. He was wearing his favourite black suit and Shuri was wearing blue dress, having her hair braided. She was excited he was taking her to a party. When the jet landed on the top of a Stark Tower they got out, Tony and Pepper greeted him. "Your highness" Pepper said with a smile, he returned the smile. "I hope you will have a nice evening" Tony said and led him to the room where the party was already getting started.

   Maris was talking to her friend when she saw her father leading a young girl with an older man inside the room. She couldn't help herself but thought he was most handsome man she has ever seen. She came to them "Will you introduce me our guest, father ?" She asked her dad. "Of course, sweetie. It's T'Challa, king of wakanda and his younger dister, princess Shuri." She smiled and said. "It's pleasure to meet you, your highness" he smiled and took her hand, softly kissing it. "Pleasure is all mine miss Stark" he said. She blushed softly.

   After one or two hours T'challa came to the balcony, seeing Stark's daughter standing there all alone, watching the streets of New York City. "Why are you here so alone, miss Stark ?" She turned around. "Oh..well I'm not much into parties. You know, I like to dance but I don't have to be in the middle of everything" she said. "And please, call me Maria" she smiled. He returned the smile and came closer "only if you're going to call me T'challa" he said. She nodded "Deal" she said with a smile. "This is a nice view but you should see Wakanda." He said, watching it with her. "I would love that" she smiled. "Well..you said you liked to dance so...would you make me the honour ?" He smiled,offering his hand for her. She blushed and nodded, taking his hand.

   They started to slow dance to the music they heard from the inside. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were placed on her lower back. He was telling her about wakanda, she fell in love with his voice. She smiled up at him "you're such a good dancer" she told him when they stopped. He smiled "you are good too. And well...I don't get much chances to dance with such a beautiful young lady" he said. She blushed at his compliment and  smiled. "You are really a sweet guy" she said. "I try my best..would you like to have a drink ?" ,he asked and she nodded, going to bar with him to get a drink, they talked all throught the night, getting know each other more and more.