Ring The Bell For Sex ;))

Disclaimer~ No bells were even mention in the making of this story thingy, what i meant was how they ask for sex. It wont be lemons... sorry.

Zen:

Zen eargerly awaits your return, you don't know the fact he got of work early, so the events about to unfold are all secret. His top is disbanded in a corner somewhere as he is sat on the sofa messaging you, he knew brought up to him as his elbow rests on it. The door clicks and he flinches running to hide behind a corner, you humming to yourself as you place your belongings on the counter. A mixture of quiet footsteps, and the feeling of being watched, causes a smile to creep on your lips. You turn around to see your adorable boyfriend trying to sneek up on you "Boo! you chirp 'bopping' his nose, his demeanours collapses in defeat, "Mc~ I wanted to scare you!!" he whines. You smile a sigh, turning to continue getting back in "You got off work early just to scare me?" your voice was suggestive. Strong arms wrap around you causing you to turn, he skilfully lifts you up on the counter. His gaze was demanding as he stared deeply into your eyes, his face is shining and his eyes filled with lust, "Hmm~ That's quite a stare" You tease as you peck his lips. Jumping of the counter you whine "The counters too cold" you grab his hand and lead into the bed room.

Jumin:

Whips out red ribbon.

Yoosung:

Only joking ;)))

Jumin:

(Switching this one up a wee bit) You were sat with Elizabeth curled on your lap, your both after one thing, Jumin's attention. He's been on this buisness trip for to long, this time caused you to yearn for his face, the taste of his lips, his look in his eyes when he wants you, a smile emerges on your lips as long as rose dusting on your cheeks. Petting Elizabeth you reminisce "He better be prepared" you mumble to yourself when the handle moves. After the many mistakes of throwing yourself in the arms of Jumin's security by accident, you wait till you see his face. "Leave it, I want to see my wife alone" it was his dark voice, you instinctively but your lip waiting for his eyes. He steps into the room, his eyes searching for you, you were quickly on your feet running after him. He held his hands out as you jumped up on him, the kiss you laid on his lips heavy. Your legs and arms are wrapped around his torso as he slowly drops you, a deep chuckle filling the room "Did someone miss me?" He questions, staring straight into your glistening E/c eyes, you lifted yourself on your tip toes whispering in his ear "You have no idea" your breath teasing on his ear. It didn't take a second thought till you were quickly carried to the bed, a smile of achievement plastered on your face

Yoosung:

You sat outside and coffe shop, picking up your drink it you notice Yoosung fidgeting, his cheeks flushed. You tilt you head, causing his eyes to lock onto you "D-do you want to something tonight?" Instinctively you giggled, the amount of time you were spending at his you were basically always together.
"Like go to a resturant?" hid cheeks redden and shakes his head "If you want to play games you dont need to ask we do it-" You trail off as you stare into his eyes, a pool of sadness washing them. "As long as it's with you I'll do anything" you smile truthfully at him, and he looks away "It doesn't matter"
The day turned to evening as you stand in a super market, you and Yoosung went up different aisles, you were to focused on ingredients to read into what he was up to. After a short while you begin to search for Yoosung while still shopping, you reach the aisle with shampoos and conditioners in, and decide to head down it. Pulling one out to read you notice something out the corner of your eye, it's Yoosung. The blonde boy was standing looking confused at a small box, you skip towards him and greet him "Yoosung~" He jumps, turning and holding the box behind him. Your gaze on his hands behind his back, you lean closer to him "What you looking at?" Your voice cheerful. Masking the confusion you were feeling over his hidden item. He quickly replys "I-I saw you in this aisle and was going to you" Lying was never his strong point. His fingers snap in front of your nose as he awkwardly shouts "We need noodles!" He quickly zooms down the aisle. You watch him leave your sight and look at the shelves "Condoms" were written on it. Stifling a chuckle you grab a pack staring at it and throwing it in your basket.
As you get home you ask Yoosung to unpack the bags while you go get 'changed', your gaze landing on the box hidden in the bag, you go to Yoosungs drawer and pull out one of his t-shirts. Which had become your pjama's for now. That's when you hear it, the shopping falling to the floor. The door crashed open, you flinched only in your bra and knickers, he covers his eyes. "Oh come on Yoosung" your gaze was on the box in his hands, "you know what I want to do so..." he quickly closed the gap between you too.
(That one was so long and he's not even my favourtie T^T)

707:

You lay on your stomach, watching over a red heads shoulder as he typed coding, he didn't realise your intent gaze on his screen so when he switched onto cctv to just watch you, you'd pretend you wouldn't know. Boredom consumes you, also the fact that you didn't understand what he was doing, so you reached your hands out to fiddling with his hair, it takes him a while, but he moves his head away to tell you to stop. He lets out a little chuckle, indicating to you he was playing. You leaned back down, not expecting him to lean forward as you fell to the floor. Slipped off the bed, landing on your stomach, you looked up and chuckled. Seven quickly moved to your aid, his hand on your lower back "You ok?" He questions with a red face you sit up nodding. He moves his gaze away "G-good" his cheeks were red when you felt it. The unusual breeze on your lower half, you sat up quickly to hide it. He saw it, he saw you were wearing a thong "Do you want some honey buddha chips to make you feel better?" Seven questions obviously avoiding the subject. You look into his amber eyes, the emotion in them different, as you nod he reaches into his open bag and puts half of the chip in his mouth. As if they were a pair of lips, however you stared at him confused not catching the hint. You catch the hint and lean in to bite the crisp (I am british!) giving him a kiss at the same time. His arms wrap around your waist deepening the kiss, his lips then moving to kiss your neck, "Seven wait!" He stops and sits up "Oi! The authour said no lemons so no lemons!" Seven looks at your confused.

Jaehee:

You're at home and Jaehee brings you a cup of coffee "Jaehee" You whine "Your so nice!! But I'm not tired" She smiles at you and answers
"Then I've got you this!" She hands you a box neatly wrapped up, you go to pull the bow when jaehee places her hand on yours, "Open in the bedroom will you?" She asks while politely smiling at you. You nod your head and make your way into the bedroom, you carefully open up the box removing the ribbon to see lingerie. You stare blankly at the box for almost an hour then see a tag on it, you read "11893 yen" You scream on the inside and sigh, "I have to wear it now" you slip it on and nock on the bedroom door. It takes a while, but Jaehee opens the door. Ready for you.

Saeran:

You sit up, from being on your phone, and look around the room. Where was he? You lifted yourself up to enter the kitchen. Opening the cupboard you shout "Saeran! Do you want so Ramen Noodles?" After no responce you pull out the noodles "more for me~" That's when you hear the door open leaning to see who it is, it was Saeran, "When did you leave?" You question shutting the cupboard, slightly embarrassed that you didn't notice the lack of his presence. He throws a box to the side and walks towards you, he wraps his hands around your waist and pulls the packet of noodles out your hands, his lips on your neck. "I'll be in there in a minute" He pulls out of the hug victoriously basically running to the bedroom. You put up your hair, remove your bra with out taking your top off, put away the noodles and head towards the door. "That boy" you sigh