Farting

Once in a FART castle there was a fart princess.

She needed to Mary a fart prince.

She couldn't because she farted 100000000000000000000 a day.

But the fart prince farted 1000000000000000000000000000000 times a day and they secretly dated.

One day their fart parents found out and broke them up so they could not see each other.

They decided to just stop.

But they snuck around they were just fart friends.

One day the Fart prince kissed the fart princess and the fart princess became a beautiful normal princess.

Nothing happens to the fart prince and the fart princess forgot everything.

The fart prince asked the princess to kiss him and she was about to but than he farted and she ran away.

When she got home she tried to hide in her room but everyone accept the fart prince looked like farts.

She was scared and that's why her parents dident want them to date.

She left her house and ran until she found a normal family and lived like that.

Meanwhile at the castle the fart king and fart queen were very sad and the fart prince ran after her.

So the fart prince was running at full speed to find her when he ran into a fart breathing dragon.

He named it farty so they flew to the princess and asked everyone but no luck.

If u want to know what happens next I want 10 votes for chapter 2