i still love you

Nina's POV

I love him. I know that I love him but dose he!? He has to notice how I am ALWAYS looking at him, right!? I broke out if thought and went to change into my Elena Gilbert outfit it was out last day of shooting before Christmas break and couldn't wait to get out of here. Of coarse I was going to miss Paul, Candice, Kat and everyone else but I was excited to get away from Ian. I love him but the Delena scenes were getting to me... looking into his blue eyes and smelling his cologne and... kissing him was making it so hard to get over him. I fixed my hair quickly and walked out of my dressing room running strait into Ian " Well nice to see you to " he said sarcastically. I backed away and could already feel my cheeks getting hot. He stopped smiling and looked me in the eyes for a few seconds before looking down fumbling with his fingers. He took a deep breath before saying "Hey um there's a fair in town and I was wondering if you um wanted to go um with me!?" he looked up and smiled a short small nervous smile before looking back down. I was stunned did he just ask me out. I felt my cheeks getting even redder. "I uh yes of coarse I would love to!" I smiled at him and turned around walking back to my dressing room I felt really dizzy for some reason I guess it was excitement I called Candice, Kat, Phoebe, and Claire and told them to meet me at my place at 6. I walked out and walked on set ready to shoot. Until I got dizzy again. I walked slowly to my chair and sat down closing my eyes taking deep breaths. I felt a hand on my arm so I opened my eyes slowly and saw his concerned face " Nina are you OK" Ian said slowly. I took a deep breath and nodded which only made me even more dizzy. He looked unsure but nodded and said even slower "OK but we have to shoot the scene now" I put on a fake smile and got up. we started the scene and of coarse this was a fighting scene so by the end I was swaying on my feet. I tried to make it back to my chair unnoticed but failed... miserably knocking down Paul's chair and almost falling my self. "shit" I cursed under my breath. I felt there stares on my back so I slowly turned around with a very fake smile. I felt like I was about to pass out. " I'm fine I just tripped I'm fine! " I said again when they all looked at me like I was crazy but then I started swaying and I knew I was going down. Ian rushed to my side and looked me in the eye and then everything went black.

Ian's POV

I love her. I thought to myself while her unmoving body laid in my arms. Did she just faint? In my arms? "Ian what happened!?" I heard Paul's voice yell. "I-I I don't know." I said quietly. I picked her up and took her to her dressing room and laid her on the couch. I started pacing why did she faint for no reason she was fine when I asked her to the fair but then she came out and was acting weird. What the hell happened!? "Ian" I heard mumbling and turned around seeing Nina opening get eyes slowly I ran to her side "shh shh shhh it's OK I'm here and without thinking I gave her soft kiss on the lips. Her eyes grew wide and said something I didn't think would ever come out of her mouth again. " I love you " she mumbled then closed her eyes again