Edging (Sebastian Danzig)

This was a request on tumblr! (Hopefully you enjoy this!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one-shot contains the following..
•BDSM kink (Daddy dom/kitten) (Edging)
•Smut
•Swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No amount of words could explain how happy you were as you sat down in your seat on the plane. You were finally going on tour with your boyfriend and his band and you basically couldn't sit still. "Are you excited Kitten?" Your boyfriend Sebastian asked you quietly. You nodded your head quickly and excitedly. "Of course I am! How could I not be?! I'm heading away from home, seeing new things; and I finally get to see you perform!" You explained with the brightest smile. He chuckled quietly and continued reading his magazine. After going through all the safety procegers your flight finally took off and you were headed to canada.

For the first few days you just settled into a hotel and lounged around. But they days quickly passed by and you were finally about to see your boyfriend perform. You stood on the side stage and watched the first show with such amazment. You sang along to the songs and just actually enjoyed yourself. The smile on his face as he looked out into the crowd made your entire body go warm, your loved it most when he was at his happiest.

The show came to an end and you plus the band headed out to a nice resturant for dinner. You laughed and joked and it felt amazing. Everyone was beginning to get tired and so you all headed back to the hotel. Emerson and Remington said their goodnights before going across the hall to their room and you headed into yours with Sebastian. You laid down on the bed and moments later your felt a body on top of yours. You opened your eyes and Sebastian stared down at you with such loving eyes. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He asked. "Of course I did." You replied. "It was literally the time of my life and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow." He smiled and kissed you on the forehead. "Well, let's get some sleep so we can be ready for tomorrow." You nodded your head and got into more comfortable clothes. You climbed into the california king bed and soon Sebastian's arm drapted around your waist. "Goodnight Kitten.." He mumbled. "Goodnight Daddy.."

You woke up the next day a bit early and you decided to just get ready for the day. You grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower. You washed your body and hair and so now you were just standing under the hot water. You gasped as you felt the touch of a hand on your hip. You turned around Sebastian flashed a grin. "Morning Kitten.." He said deeply. He pulled you closer and he bent down a little bit to kiss you. You of course kisses him back and suddenly you felt the pole against your leg; someone was a bit excited.

You chuckled and pulled away. "I'm not really in the mood babe.." You said honestly and stepped out of the shower and wrapping the towel around your body. After dying off and getting dressed Sebastian was just not coming out of the shower. You took notice of his face and seen he was annoyed.  "Babe, are you okay?" You asked. "Yeah." He replied a little coldly and headed back into the bathroom after grabbing clothes. It didn't take long for you to know he was a little annoyed about the sex thing, but that was something you would talk to him later about.

Once you met up with the other boys the 4 of you decided to go around and see what there was around the City. Sebastian was being a little distant and it was beginning to get annoying. You grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back from the boys. He looked at you confused but you just ignored that. "Are you really gonna act cold to me just because I'm not in the mood?" You asked bluntly. He face expression quickly softened and he looked down at the ground. "That's a bit childish don't you think?" He sighed deeply and nodded. "Yeah it is.. I'm sorry." He pulled you into a hug and you accepted his apology. But.. The situation still upset you, normally something this small wouldn't bother you but this time it did for some odd reason. As you both quickly caught up with Remington and Emerson and continued walking you silently thought of probably the most horrible thing that will end with a punishment. But you still decided to go one with this devious plan.