i wuv you more than the earth

you are worth it. you are always worth it. don't let someone over power you. don't let someone make you feel bad about yourself. 

you are loved, you are kind, you are special, you are needed. we need you in life. if you are planning to suicide, please don't. people know you, people love you. it will hurt people if you do. what happened? think about it twice. is it really that bad? 

people may bully you, people may over power you. but thats something in life you guys have to go thru. just because one person lets you down, doesnt mean YOU can let yourself down. just always remember that you are loved. 

i love you. i love all of you. i want you all to stay happy and be the happiest loves in the whole entire world. everyday is a new day to make changes, and make yourself happier and happier. make yourself laugh, make yourself smile. 

1-800-784-2433 if you need someone to talk to. i'm always here. do you know what is gonna happen in the future? no no. don't stress about the pass, don't stress about now. think about the happiness in the future because you are worth it. this is our world. this is my world, this is your world, people go through this.

we loose one child per 3 seconds and i will not let you be one of them. no matter what you are going through, you are loved and remembered. you may not know that, and you might go like "eh they're just saying that to make me feel good". but you are. 

talk to your parents. talk to me. talk to anyone. including yourself. i promise that we can make it better together, just please don't. if you are getting bullied, butt hurted, or whatever. stand up for yourself. they might say shut up. but you have the rights. if they can speak, you CAN speak. it's not "maybe you could but nah you can't". it's a "yes you CAN speak, and you CAN change your life with one word. stop."

it may seem childish to tell someone to stop, and tell them to apologize, but at the end, it's all worth it. i hope you guys all understand. stay strong.

remember.

you are loved. you are kind. you are special.

stay strong <3

xoxo, jacie

1-800-784-2433

• 1-800-SUICIDE

• google 'suicide hotline'