Chapter Seven - Water is a Man's Best Friend

Zhan Zheng Xi followed Jian Yi's epic ass to the bathroom with delight, he had seen his friend walking in front of him a thousand times with that long lanky lop, but that walk with no clothes in the way to spoil his view? Epic didn't give it justice, his eyes watched one cheek then the other, back and forth. Shit, he was finding it hard to walk because he was ready to go again, even after that draining orgasm he had experienced.

"Yi you go get the bath going I've got to text my mum to say I'm staying here tonight." Jian Yi's cheeks burned bright red, he nodded then he ran off to hide his embarrassment.

He walked back to Yi's bedroom, fished his phone out of his sweats and sent a quick message to his mother "Mum I'm staying at Jian Yi's tonight to study and play games, don't worry about dinner I will get something here." He felt bad for misleading his mom they were quite close, so lies did not sit well with him. Although there were factual parts to his message, he was going to be playing games with Jian Yi......

Noticing the white pharmacy bag he walked over and grabbed a bottle of lube, looking inside he shook his head at the sheer quantity, different brands and sizes. They didn't need the condoms yet, he was thrilled to hear Jian Yi was still a virgin, although he would prefer to bend him over surfaces and fuck his brains out, he now had to be careful he didn't hurt his best friend. So that meant careful preparation and patience, which was going to be incredibly hard for him because he feared Jian Yi might push buttons he didn't even know he had.

At the thought of him waiting he quickly walked to Jian Yi's bathroom which was a few doors down, when he peeked in Yi was standing in front of the mirror turning this way and that, trying to see all of the marks left there by Zhan Zheng Xi. His fingers traced the red mark on his neck and he leaned forward to touch his finger tips to his bruised/reddened lips. His hair was tousled, he looked well used.

Zhan Zheng Xi reached down and squeezed his hardening cock, soon he promised it. He walked into the bathroom unashamed he was already half hard. When Jian Yi spun around and smiled his usual heartbreakingly gorgeous smile, he felt his heart go badump.

He noticed belatedly that the bath was steaming full and ready for them to use, Yi must be sticky as hell after lying in all that come. Zhan Zheng Xi snorted hiding a smile behind his hand.

"Oi what are you laughing at Xixi?" Jian Yi pouting was something to appreciate that lower lip was luscious and it was something Xi had wanted to bite for some time now. He coughed to cover his smile and looked his friend over. Yes that was one sticky mess on his chest and abs.

"Yi come here I'll wash you." He crooked a finger and Jian Yi trotted over an obedient little lamb, you have to love an obedient uke! What would Jian Yi say once he found out about his BL manhua collection, it was quite extensive, he'd been buying them for 2 - 3 years now. For reference purposes only of course......Trying to hide anything from Jian Yi was an impossibility, he was so incredibly nosey, but he found if he hid them under his textbooks and homework that repelled Jian Yi pretty well.

Turning on the shower he tugged Jian Yi with him under the spray, once they were both wet he turned him around and scrubbed Yi's hair moving fingers through the satiny long locks, until they squeaked. He washed his own hair quickly. When they both turned around to see each other fully naked, redness filled Jian Yi's cheeks and that set Zhan Zheng Xi off too.

"What in birds balls are you blushing for?" He own cheeks flooded with colour and he covered the lower part of his face with the back of his hand. Jian Yi shrugged and started laughing which set Xixi off too, until they were both sniggering like elementary school boys.

After their laughter died down the bashfulness seem just fucking stupid after what they had just done, but as they just found out you can't switch off 14 years of friendship. Looking at each with lust was something they were going to have to get used to. Zhan Zheng Xi didn't think it would take too long.

In deference to their bashfulness they each washed their bodies separately, but this didn't help matters at all.

When they showered together at school Jian Yi could watch Zhan Zheng Xi out the corner of his eye and be happy that he was seeing a side view. Now he could watch Xixi openly, which he was he eyes trailed over the soap covered muscles, and when he washed his cock thoroughly Jian Yi just gawped, his washcloth splatting to the floor. Startled he bent over to pick it up and he swore loudly when Xixi pinched his bent over ass. Jian Yi turned back around flushing and finished washing his chest and abs feel better now he wasn't so sticky. Looking up he caught Zhan Zheng Xi watching him like a slathering dog, everywhere the cloth went his gaze followed. He decided to tease Xixi for the ass pinching.

Jian Yi trailed the wash cloth over his abs, then turned to the side and bent forward so he could scrub the cloth up along his calf, knee and washing his thigh slowly before reaching behind to rub the cloth over one ass cheek then the other. Xixi wasn't even looking him in the face now, his eyes were glued to the progress of the cloth. He turned his back and set to washing his own cock, by the movement of his arm Zhan Zheng Xi would be able to guess the telltale movement of someone jerking off. He stifled a groan when his soapy cloth rubbed up and down his dick, he kept the rhythm of his strokes relentless.

Jian Yi couldn't bear it any more and he peeked over his shoulder to see what Xixi was doing and he was rewarded with the sight of him jerking his own cock off in time with each of Jian Yi's tugs. He grinned triumphantly turning around so that Zhan could see everything. Both boys stood there watching each other, their hands moving relentlessly. Jian Yi gasped as his orgasm hit and suddenly Xixi's eyes snapped to his. That was all it took for them both to cry out, shooting jizz into the water below. Panting Jian Yi smile was lascivious.

Breathing heavily Zhan Zheng Xi scowled at Yi. He'd been easily led by his new lover, but turn about was fair play. Moving Jian Yi under the spray with him, they rinsed off and once the soap was gone he grabbed Jian Yi's hand and pulled him over to the bath with an evil smile. Climbing in, he sat down and when Jian Yi went to fold his long limbs in too, he held up a hand to halt his progress.

"There's something, that as your boyfriend, I need to teach you." He knew Jian Yi had caught the importance of his words when his gaze flew to his, the happiness on his face apparent.

"Anything if it's for you Xixi" He stood there smiling like a sacrificial lamb, and Zhan Zheng Xi thought for a moment his horns were showing.