-What is this feeling⁉-

Ein
The darkness.

I open my eyes only to see a abyss of emptyness I walk ahead. My effort is worthless, I walk uselessly in the black abyss, until I see a red light in the distance I run towards It until I hear a voice a deep almost deadly.

Stop faking your feelings

What

Stop being like a the saint deep inside you are a monster, you want to kill

No I don't!

Don't resist it, relish It roll in the blood of your enemies who stand in your way!

Kill!
Kill!
Kill!

The voice echoed those words over and over until a beeping sound overcame the unrelenting voice.

I wake up, pushing my alarm off
6:00 am I look at my window as I prop myself upright and stretch my arms sleepily, I yawn and get up and start my routine.

Again, this dream always happens every night.
<{·~·~·}>

I quickly grab my toast and and head out the door putting my bookbag on my right shoulder and start walking the 4 blocks to school.  I try to avoid every werewolf I see but trying is not the same of doing.

"Oh look, Jack! It's the omaga"
A teal werewolf howled behind me "your right rex!" A red and white werewolf says back coming closer pounding his fist against in his left palm.

I just continue to walk picking up pace. only 1 more block!
I can see it!

But the pair of Werewolves catches up almost right beside me, I start to panic I start to run but the so-called rex tackles me to the ground.

"We better teach you some manners" The so-called Jack snarled at me "your right" the other says besides him

Rex pulls me up and let's Jack punch me in my stomach and kick me in the nose crush, great now it's broken. They switch places and they do this twice then drop me and then at the same time crush my ribs in, and them leave me gasping in pain.

I brush myself off and quickly recover I didn't ask to be Omaga I let a sigh out mixed with pain as my bones reconstruct themselves. I walk it off I check my phone, 7:28 at least I'm not late.

I open the door of PHD marking a new school day I wonder off to my locker, I put my black bookbag in my locker and grap my stuff for Werewolves 101 and head towards the classroom I put my phone In my back pocket as I approach the door.

Crash! Shattered glass spreads everywhere on the floor as Blaze flys out next to me

"NOW, that was AWESOME!" He yells in the classroom I smile at his happiness werewolves can't be stopped I note to myself he sees me and his emotion changes easily "hey, omaga" he says casting a cold look at me and bumps my shoulder hard.

I didn't ask to be omaga.

<{·~·~·}>

Lunch, a time of being social with friends but I don't have any so I go outside and eat alone.

I walk outside with my all meat sandwich and water and sit behind the bleachers so I can eat peacefully without being disturbed, but of course that did not happen at all.

"Oh look, Aphmau~senpai!" A high pitched voice chirped happily "Kawaii~chan, that's just a werewolf" the medium toned voice with a female touch says back to her "ya, but why is he alone" the high piched voice says "I-I don't know" the second voice seemed slightly synthetic but the voices get duller and duller until I am unable to hear them anymore.

It was true, ever since I was young I always tried to  isolate myself. So after elementary I was chosen to be omaga because I was a loner, outsider not known and now still am still a omaga after all this time.

Am still a loner, a outsider
A omaga.

I would do anything to be alpha

To be popular
To have friends
To be alpha.

<{·~·~·}>

Gym

A place where I get picked on the most. Always every year like a pattern the thing with patterns is that It never changes.

"Stop calling me kitty!"

That voice!

I look over to see a raven haired female with caramel brown eyes with a angry and annoyed face with two other students a white haired female with purple eyes and a dark brown male with red eyes the female with her phone out without thinking I jolt up and photobomb the picture.

"Grr.. That was for gene" the female grumbles as she stomps away with the male "err..thanks" the raven haired girl says to me

"Ein" I finish "Aphmau" she says back

reaching her hand out I give her a hand shake with a smile she smiles back

What is this feeling⁉

A/N
       Hey and I hope you liked my first chapter, I think It turned out ok, but anyway~  this book was actually gonna be a X reader so ya anynoozles (not a word) I have decided to make It a Einmau? I guess because I can definitely say Ein is gonna turn in to a yandere so... Hehe ya.
*sweats* KING GEORGE

- NO HAMILTON! NOPE NOPE!! GOOD NIGHT I WILL NEVER BE HELPELESS (CRAP WRONG LYRIC)
                                 ~pastel <3

Word count- 900
Shortest chapter