fast forward

JOLIE'S P.O.V

Me, and zed were on our way to tony starks apartment, where everyone else was. 

"do you think hes there?" zed asked me while I got in my car. "he will be, he told me he will never leave me" I said getting inside, and starting up the car,  "I just find it weird how tony called you and not peter". "hes fine zed okay!" I yelled, while tears went down my eyes. I laid my head on the steering wheel, as I thought about the first time we met, he saved my life, from my ex boyfriend.

"Jolie? Are you okay?" Zed put his hand on my shoulder. I turn to him. With my eyes glossy. "Yeah, I'm fine let's just go" I said starting the car. And driving.

It took us at least 30 minutes to get to the Stark's apartment. I quickly got off the car and ran inside. Where everyone was waiting. When I busted open the door. Everyone turn to me. Steven Rogers was standing up and crossing his arms and looked at me worried. Tony was sitting down and stood up and looked at me.

"Where's Peter?" I asked with a crack voice.

Nobody answered me. They just looked at each other. "Where is Peter!?" I said louder making my voice echo. I walked closer to Tony. "What did you do?" I said crying already.

"I'm sorry jolie.." he paused. "He's gone" he said softly. I felt my whole heart shattered into a billion parts. "No" I yelled crying. "No he can't be dead no" I started hitting Tony. "You did this" I hit him."you did this to him you piece of shit" I cried. Tony didn't do anything but grab me. "Shhh" he said brushing my hair. "It's okay" I could tell he was crying too.

"Don't go" I wishpered to myself. As I closed my eyes.