Dawn x Reader

This is my first xReader so don't get mad if it's bad

Note:

Yn = your name

Ss= Sinnoh starter 

Location: Sinnoh, Twinleaf town, Yn's house

Time: 8:00 pm

You were watching tv with Fp by your side. It has been two years ago since you left on your journey. That was the last time when you started your journey with Dawn, your childhood friend.

~Flashback

"Dawn!!" You shouted as you ran towards her.

"Oh hey Yn! Whats up?" She responded. 

"Let's go to lake Verity! I heard there's a legendary pokemon there!" You said

"Sounds fun, lets go!" Dawn said as you grab her wrist and ran towards Lake Verity.

"Yn! Slow down" she said trying to keep up. You suddenly stopped on front of the lake which looked very peaceful.

"Aww, theres no one here." You said with a hint of disappointment.

"Don't worry Yn, I'm sure we will find the pokemon you are looking for." She said with a smile on her face. You looked away and blushed.

"Hopefully" you mumbled. Suddenly, you and Dawn were attacked by 2 starlies.

"Dawn!" You shouted as you ran toward her. While running, you suddenly tripped on a breifcase that contained 3 pokeballs. You took two and ran towards Dawn.

"Heads up!" You shouted as you tossed one of the pokeballs towards her. She catched the ball and released whats inside as you did. You released Ss and smiled.

"Wow, a "Ss"" you said. 

"Ss, help us out" you said and Ss nooded in respond. 

"Use (Elemental move eg: Watergun)!

...

"Thanks Yn for helping out" Dawn said

"We were lucky to find these pokemons that helped us." You said stroking Ss's head

"Yeah" she responded while smiling towards (The pokemon weak to Ss)

"Ahh!" A boy with blue hair that was similar to Dawn's hair color screamed as he ran towards You and Dawn.

"Have you guys seen a briefcase?" He questioned as Dawn pointed the location of the case.

"Thanks" he said as he rushed towards the exit.

"Guess he forgot about the pokemons" You said

"Come on, let's follow him" Dawn said

...

You and Dawn suddenly stoped when you saw the boy from earlier and a tall serious looking man talking to him.

"Come on" Dawn said while you followed. You explained what happened earlier and the reason why you took the pokeballs.

"Hmm" the man said as he looked at you then at Dawn with Ss with you and Dawn.

"My name is prof. Rowan and this is my asistant, Lucas."

"Hello" Lucas greeted

"Since you took care of the two pokemons, I will give them to you two" said  Prof. Rowan

"WOW THANKS!" You and Dawn shouted in sync

~End of flashback

Over your journey with Dawn, you started to have feelings for her. Her blue sapphire eyes that matched her hair always makes you blush. She was just beautiful. You plan pn confessing your feelings to Dawn tomorrow at Lake Verity, where you two met Ss and her Ss. You saw Ss sleeping beside you. You thought of what will happen if you confess. "What if she like Lucas more!? Or what if she does not feel the same way?" Your thoughts where rampaging in your brain until you got tired. Soon enough, you fell asleep.

...

Time: 9:30 pm

Location: Twinleaf town, Dawn's house, her room

The two of you where watching a movie together. While she was watching, you stared at her cute face. You could not help yourself. She was beautiful and cute.

"Yn? Hello?" Dawn said snapping her fingers which pulled you back to reality. 

"Huh, oh yeah?" You said blushing hard

"Is anything wrong? She asked in worry

"Um oh its nothing really" you assured

"Alright if you say so" she said with a questioned look.

/Maybe she knows!/ you thought but shook your head at the thought.

"Be right back" she said as she hopped towards the bathroom locking it.

You looked around the room and started to explore her room abit more. You found a drawer that contained her underwear which made you blush alot. (XD SORRY). You looked at her wardrobe to see if theres some thing intresing there. You only saw her winter coat, some dresses and her usual attire he wore during your journey with her and her beanie. You closed it thinking about later. She emerged out of the bathroom making you jumped alittle.

"What are you doing" she said while gigling.

"Not much" you said trying to hide your blush.

"You seemed tense, why not tell me whats going on?" She said 

"It's really nothing I promised" you said

"Then I will force you to say it" she said as she tackled you toward her bed pinning you down. You could not fight back, something was weakening you to do so.

"Last chance" she said with a devious smile on her face

"Try me" you said playfuly as she started to tickle your foot.

"AHHHHHHAHAHAH NOOOOHOHOHOHO PLEAAAHEHEHEHEHSE STHAAAAAP"! You shouted

"Tell me" she said not stoping

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHA NYAAAHAHAHAH NOOOPHOHOHO.

"This is kinda fun" she said smiling

"AHAHAHAHHA OKAAAAYIHIHIHIHI I WIHIL TELL YOUHUHU. PLEHEHES STAHAHAP. You shouted tearing up.

"I will stop if you tell me" she smiled

"AAAAAAAIIII LOOOOHOHOHOVE YOOHUHUHUO" You shouted. The moment you said that she stopped. 

"Y-you love me?" She said in supprised.

"Yeah, I always had feelings towards you ever since we where 5." You said in between pants

"I-I love you to" she said blushing as red as your face. Even redder then Red's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Mt. Silver

Red suddenly sneazed. "Someone is talking about me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your face was an inch close to Dawn's

"I love you Dawn" you said

"I love you to Yn" she said as you closed the gap kissing her by the lip with your eyes closed. She  closed her eyes and kissed back. After a few minutes you broke apart 

"Damn air" you said as Dawn giggled

Then you spent the night with Dawn watching movies and stuff (No lemons)

~End

Hopped you guys enjoyed. This is my first reader x someone. I will do more if this story gets comments or views. Sorry if it sucks btw. Also check out my other stories like Hero's adventure. If you want more Reader x pokegirl, comment here or in my profile. See ya guys