Chapter One

"Lexa! Omg, Lexaa!!"
Clarke was screaming. What the hell just happened!? She locked eyes with Lexa. Lexa looked surprised. Shocked. Not able to realize what just happened.
"Clarke..", Lexa sighed.
"No..no no!!", they heard Titus from behind.
Still looking into Clarke's eyes, Lexa's legs started to give in. She couldn't stand on her own anymore.
Titus stepped forward and carried Lex over onto my bed..our bed. Clarke's eyes started
shedding tears.
"Lexa..", Clarke looked into those beautiful blue eyes.
"My fight is over." 
"Um..noo.no. I won't except that."
Clarke started getting really upset.
"You were right, Clarke..Life is about more than just surviving."
"Nooo!"
Clarke wouldn't let her go. Not Lexa..she already killed Finn..not Lexa!
"Titus I need a small knife and a lot of towels! Titus now!"
Titus wasn't listening to her. He was unpacking a small rusty looking box. Not looking anywhere but only staring at what was in his hand.
"Clarke, here!", Murphy is rushing to her with some towels and his knife.
Clarke was stunned but somehow really thankful for him. She took the knife and turned to Lexa. Her Lexa..
She needed to be quick. It would hurt.
"I am so sorry, Lexa..", Clarke closed her eyes. She felt the wound on Lexa's body, found the bleeding with her left hand. It was bleeding so bad..
There was the bullet! Small and cold..
'i got this. I can't lose her.'
She opened her eyes and carefully tried to lift the bullet out of Lexa's lower ribs.
Lexa tensioned up under her. Throwing her head back in pain and tearing the bed sheet under her apart, trying not to scream.
"Hang in there, I almost got it.", Clarke whispered. She is feeling the adrenaline in her blood. She is not going to lose her. Not Lexa.
Then she had it in her hand. The bullet was out. She did it.
"Press some towels against her wound!", She told Murphy.
Clarke was so relieved, she wanted to cry. She was so close to killing Lexa..
Coughing
She turned to Lexa, looking directly into her  eyes! Her open eyes! She was awake. Not dead.
'Lexaa..', Clarke smiled at her.
"You saved me. Once again, Clarke kom Skaikru.", Lexa managed to say. Her voice was very weak.
"We are gonna give you two a moment, aren't we Titus?", Murphy raised his voice, his eyes fixated on Titus. They walked out the door, closing it behind them.
Clarke couldn't resist. She fell onto Lexa's shoulders, carefully not to hurt her, and started crying into Lexa's neck.
"I almost lost you. We just found eachother and I almost lost you!"
"I am fine, Clarke. Thanks to you.", Lexa is rubbing Clarke's back, trying to comfort her.
Clarke sat up straight, brought her right hand up to Lexa's Jawline.
"I couldn't live without you.", Clarke told Lexa, admitting to all the feelings she had inside of her.
Clarke is leaning forward, getting closer to Lexa slowly, hoping this girl, who she just told how much she meant to her, won't fight her off. Won't fight them off.
Clarke can feel Lexa's breath against her skin. Irregular. Was she frightened? Surprised? Or what?
But she had no time to think about Lexa's irregular breath anymore.
Because in this moment Lexa desperately grapped her neck and pulled her head down to meet their lips.
Clarke sighed out of happiness and let herself sink into the embrace of Lexa, kissing her back with all the passion and emotion she has been feeling since she met the great Heda. And she is feeling Lexa's emotions too. Her hands couldn't let go of the back of her head and now her waist too, pulling Clarke as close to her as possible. This kiss was not like the ones they shared before. They were all incredible and nothing like any kiss she had with anyone before. Not even with Finn.
But this kiss now, is filled with..well with love.

_______
Comment your thoughts. What do you guys think about my writing skill?
Looking for constructive criticism. Thank you