What a Beautiful Wedding!

Maia, the flower girl of course, walked down the aisle, tossing flowers side to side. In the background, Patrick was singing Heaven's Gate.

       "What a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore," Brendon scoffed. Pete punched his arm, wiping at tears that were falling from his eyes. Brendon looked at him, mumbling in annoyance and turned back to the wedding happening.

       After Frank and Dallon argued over who deserved to walk Angelica down the aisle, Lex, Angelica's beautiful mother and Dallon's wife, told Dallon to do it, and Frank would sit with her. Dallon walked Angelica down the aisle as her maid of honor, Pam, whispered "You look beautiful, Angelica," Josh and Tyler stood behind Pam and Angelica, nodding, as Pam's other bridesmaids.

In the corner, Joe and Andy were in the corner eating chips and watching.

       As Jon was walking out with the cake, Spencer bumps into him and he drops it on him, but everyone laughs because everyone loves Jon (except Angelica that loves Jon, but still wishes she had the cake).

Quietly, under his breathe, Ryan sang Northern Downpour, obviously thinking about if this is what he wanted. Little did everyone else know, he was still in love with Brendon, not Angelica, and Angelica was catching on.

"Are you thinking about Brendon on our wedding day?" Angelica half asked and half shouted. Brendon and Ryan's heads both shut up, but with different expression. Ryan looked guilty while Brendon, completely elated.

Ryan shrugged, "I'm sorry Angelica... but I can't marry you."

Angelica's expression became a mix of hurt and angered. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FUCKING MARRY ME RYAN! AFTER BEING ENGAGED TO YOU FOR A YEAR, YOU JUST NOW SAY THAT YOU CAN'T MARRY ME! YOU'RE RIDICULOUS!" She yells, throwing her bouquet onto the ground and storming off in tears. Dallon and Lex stared in confusion, unsure what to do.

As Angelica is about to leave the altar, Hayley Williams, one of Angelica's closest friends, grabbed her waist, dipped her down and kissed her.

In the end, Ryan and Brendon got married, so did Hayley and Angelica, and Lex and Dallon sat there drinking and wondering what the fuck was wrong with their family.