Killed By Love

Chapter 1

Amnesia

Although my eyes are close, I know I was conscious. I can feel the hard floor against my back and I’m not comfortable with it. My body aches, my head hurts and it seems like it was crushed by something heavy. My body tells me that I’m not really used to this kind of place. How stupid, I thought. If I’m not accustomed to this kind of place, why am I here? I suddenly opened my eyes, and glanced around the four corners of the room. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that this is not an illusion. It’s no use, it is really reality. The room is comfortable with its nice colored brown wall. There is also a small table at the left with a nice porcelain flower vase at the center. Along the left side of the room with the table, is a large wooden cabinet that is near the door. The room is nice, but my eyes tell me that this is not the best room I had ever seen. The best? Which one was it? I was searching for the answers and end up with more questions, merely basic ones. I can’t even remember my name, where I lived and other basic facts one should know about oneself. I don’t know why, but I’m not afraid. I tried to sit up so that I can find the answers to my questions. After making sure that I’m fine, I stood up and slide the door to leave the room. In front of my room was another room, on the left side was another room, maybe the bathroom because of the slippers that was in front of it, and on the right side was a hallway leading to another part of the house. I followed the hallway as it leads to another part of the house. I was getting nearer the end of the hallway, the sun was brightly shining, I tried to get nearer to take a good view of the room. There I saw a man sitting on the floor with his elbow on the table as he was resting his chin on his hand. I don’t know if he is awake or not so I tried to get nearer than usual. I looked closer at his face. With his black shoulder-length hair, beautiful eyelashes and pointed nose, I decided to get nearer and nearer. Our face is just an inch away. I came across at his lips, and then I touched mine. He’s so beautiful that even I had no matched with him in case he turns into a girl. I cannot cease looking at him at this distance. Damn it… I struggled to take a last look before I wake him up, but he suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me. He did not avoid my eyes and instead he stared at me deeply. I started to blink faster than usual then I fall back.

“Ouch!” I started to rub my backside because it hit the floor. Then I heard his laughter. He was really laughing hard at me. He was already rubbing his stomach because of his enjoyable view of me. I was really pissed.

“Stop it, it’s not funny” I frowned. He stopped and stood up. I didn’t dare to look at him. I fixed myself before I decided to stand up, but I saw him reach out his hand to me.

“Come on, let me help you” he tilted his head and smiled.

[

Chapter 2

Hybrid

“Any progress, Haji?”  A man was sitting at his desk while he was talking to a man that is standing in front of him. He was rubbing his palms. He was too nervous, but he needs to trust her on this.

“The syndicate does not have her, they can’t find her. They still think that the queen is still within our reach. That is according to Hanabusa and Akatsuki’s reports.” The man had reach for a paper on his desk and took a good look at it.

“Good, stay that way”

“Yes, master”

+++

His name was Kaname Kuran a fourth year student at Cross Academy here in Tokyo, Japan. He said that we are not related to each other. It just happened that while he was going home he had witnessed an accident, and I was part of it. I was still inside the car and he overheard that some suspicious men are finding me, so he rescued me and brought me to his friend, a doctor. The doctor told him that I may have a temporary amnesia because of the accident and my memory will be back soon. When I asked him if someone related is trying to find me, he told me that he did not report me to the police because of the risk. He asked me if I want to report it myself, but I refused. My instincts told me that I’m safe here, so I’ll wait for my memories to return.