How it started..

It was another afternoon, she had gotten off the bus and went inside. She was exhausted after a long day of nothing but work, work, and more work. Of course there was work, I mean it's school. What is school without work? Anyways, she has a very small house. Doesn't have much, but it's still a house.
          As soon as she gets into the house she walks into her room, sets her book bag down, and goes to find her mom. Once she does, she gives her a hug. She then goes to lay down and talk to her boyfriend for a little so he doesn't get worried.
          Her boyfriend gets worried easily so she has to make sure she talks to him constantly to tell him she loves him. She hears her mom calling her name. She gets up out of her bed and goes to her.

"I was eating and noticed my plate dirty. Remember what I said when I told you that if one dish was dirty even the slightest bit I would make you empty the cabinets and clean every dish in the house?" her mom complains.

"Y-yes ma'am.. I guess I better get started." she says.

          She starts emptying ever cabinet in the house that is full of dishes and puts them on the counter. She fills one sink with water and keeps the other part of the sink empty so she can use one side to wash and one side to rinse the dishes.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •

          As hours pass she eventually finishes and yells for her mom to check them. She hopes that she did something right and that she can rest.

"They seem to be clean.. you can go rest now." her mom tells her.

          She takes a deep breath, goes to her room and lays down. She falls asleep watching Rick and Morty snoring loudly. Her boyfriend, worried about her because she hasn't been answering, calls her but gets no reply.

HER BOYFRIEND'S POV

          *thinking to himself* I wonder what she is doing.. should I spam her with calls? Maybe I should call her mom?
          He goes on his phone and calls her mom but gets no answer so he goes to take a nap, falls asleep minutes later.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •

          HIIIIIII, this is my first time attempting, notice I said 'attempting', to write something on here. If this gets a certain amount of reads I will continue this.💕🌸
     ~ hxrriblefxte🌸