My First time

Josa was a normal girl about the age of 18 she lived in New York. She thought she was a normal writer, but after this moment her thought will change.

As sweat rolled down her forehead she registered for a writing contest in England. She thought it would never happen, she would never win. She wrote every day, and every day came out a new book of hers, it took her five days to write, edit and send them to a publisher. She wrote so many books in her childhood, she even rewrote copies of those books that she wrote way back then. She loved to go into competitions, especially when she had to travel around the world and make new friends.

She practiced and kept writing her books and series.

In her childhood, she could not write or read, she wanted to do the things that the others did. Sadly, she was different. She had dyslexia.

Finally after a week of writing her poem she finished it. She sent her piece in the mail the next day. A week later she was invited to go on a trip to England so she could tell her piece to Queen Elspeth. She finally had the time to fly to England. At 12:00 she went to the airport ato take the 2:00 plane to England. She took lots of time to gasp at the wonderful places and things to see. She saw so many incredible things on her trip, she saw beautiful windswept trees many famous buildings. She saw beautiful blue jays, and the streets were really busy that night. She arrived to Buckingham palace the next day. The grand building was gorgeous and the walls were painted a beautiful shade of peach. The golden designs looked like they were sewn on to some very delicate fabric, and the palace was enormous, it was about the size of 15 London police stations stacked together (and London police stations are pretty big). On March 7th the performance started. A lot of people had not succeeded in performing their part. Some came out wailing that it was unfair. They said that the Queen had no right to judge them that way, but the officer said that those were the rules, and there was nothing that they could do. "The Queen is the Queen and by rules of the kingdom they have to follow the rules that the Queen makes. They tried to fight back. "The Queen is not very good at doing these type of things, I call rematch WITH ANOTHER JUDGE!" And then they went off screaming and crying. The funniest part was that every single person that came from the stage that had not passed said that one line."