Some where Far Away

Its hard to understand what life will bring you...

knowing that what happened yesterday is the past..

today the present..

and tomarrow unkown of what will happen...

I imagine going somewhere Far away and escape reality and be alone to think and find who i really am...

______________________________________

The Sun shining through my window , Casting light on me. Today i had a feeling of something i was just not sure of. The feeling was good and bad .

I got out of bed and checked the time , it was 9:00 am , i extited my room and headed to the living room. When i usually enter everyone is there , beastboy, starfire, robin , and cyborg, but nobody was . It seemed abit unusual that there not there.

I dediced it would be good to look for them. I searched everwhere and still couldnt fined them it was making me worried.

I headed back to the Tower and as soon as i entered There they were !

Raven: " Were where you guys i was looking everywhere!"

Robin: " We were here like right here sitting down?''

Raven: " huh? thats wierd i swore you guys werent here?"

Robin : " well we were how bout? you come sit with us ?"

I walked to the couch and sat beside star. I still couldnt belive they were here?

________________________________________

Sooner in the day things got worse . I started to feel sick to my stomach . I didnt know what to do. Ever thing started spinning and getting blury. I fanted infront of robin while we where talking.

Robin: " RAVEN!!"

Thats the last thing i heard untill i woke up in the hopstial. I was on the hospital bed. An  IV was hooked up to me .

Robin: " raven? .... hey its robin "

I couldnt talk . I really wanted to respond backbut i couldnt. I feel back to sleep and the last things i heard was crying ...