Apologies - Onoda Sakamichi x Reader

"Hey, (Name)-chan, do you like Love Hime too?"

You whipped your head around to look at your bespectacled friend. Thinking a little to yourself, you smiled.

"Nah," you said. "I prefer action over romance and shit."

Onoda's eyes widened in disbelief. You raised an eyebrow at his sudden action.

"What?" You asked.

"W-well, I just thought you would like Love Hime and things like that... You know, love stories..."

"Why? You think that I like mushy romantic stories because I'm a girl?!" You spoke up defensively. Onoda inched away from you, seeing the dangerous aura around you.

"S-sorry, I just assumed-"

"Save it!" You barked. You picked up your things and stormed away from your friend. So, you had to like girly things because of your gender?

'What a load of shit!' You thought. You stomped past your fellow classmates, earning strange glares. Not that you cared, though.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Hey, Naruko-kun?" Onoda questioned. He looked at the red haired male, looking for answers.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I think I may have made (Name)-chan mad..."

Naruko laughed. "You must really wanna die, don't you?"

"N-no! I just need a way to apologize, I guess."

Naruko stopped laughing and looked at Onoda, placing his hands behind his head.

"I saw somewhere that when boys wanna apologize to girls, they buy them something."

Onoda's face turned a light shade of pink. "Isn't that what c-couples do?" He stammered.

Naruko laughed at his friend again. "I don't think she would care if only couples bought apology gifts!"

Onoda nodded confidently. "You're right! I know exactly what I'll buy her!"

Naruko slouched in his chair, watching Onoda count his money.

'He's probably just gonna buy her something from that store he likes.' Naruko thought. He grinned to himself. 'He must really want her to like him, huh?'

~~~Time Skip~~~

Onoda peaked around the corner, stealing a glance at the (h/c) girl. She was sitting on a bench, her skirt tucked neatly under her. He fixed his glasses and gripped the present in his hand, preparing himself for the confrontation. He took a deep breath and stepped towards you.

You looked up, (e/c) orbs burning holes into his skull. Onoda cleared his throat and shoved the present in front of you.

"I, umm, wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday. I shouldn't have assumed you liked mushy stuff because you're a girl..." He apologized. Your eyes widened, a rosy pink blush quickly forming on your face. He bought you an apology present?

"W-wow, Onoda-kun... I don't know what to say...!" You stuttered.

"Do you forgive me?"

You took the present from his hands and opened it. You gasped and look up at him.

"A figure from (favorite anime)? Oh, Onoda-kun, thank you so much! I forgive you!"

You jumped up from your seat and tightly hugged the male. His face quickly turned beet red, unsure of what to do. He very nervously enveloped you in his arm, making you sigh.

"Thank you so much, Onoda-kun..."

"Y-you're welcome, (Name)-chan."