INTRODUCTION

A/N: dedicated  to my baby sissy Jhen. Thank you so much baby sisy for loving me... I know how important i am to you kahit hindi tayo nkapag usap masyado lately... Love love ka ni ate Bieh ok..

 This is my true to life story sana po suportahan nyo,

At first hesitant ako gawin to, kasi baka nyo magustuhan. But then i've realize, i need to share my experienced,  for them to know me better, Specially my YAS FAM, Wattpaders and  to my Unique Freaks Fam..Thank you so much to my YAS FAM and Wattpaders  for always bein there for me specially sa lagi ko nakakasama sa pag pupuyat.. I'm so thankful and feel so blessed I found a sisters in you guys.. You really mean so much to me kahit online friends lang tayo. You've been part of my life.. 

I Hope ma inspire kayo and may makuha lesson..

Baby sissy Jhen- Thank sa Cover and sa Title

Thank you Ate Milly, Ate Ck, and Ate Jessa - Part Of The Story pa din yung "When Lovers Become Strangers"

PASSWORD: I LOVE YAS

************************************************************************************************************

INTRODUCTION

Today I bring a topic on true to life love stories for my readers. Nothing in this world is as beautiful as this thing.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will.

You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts.

You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt.

Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, Live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

 So don't wait to stop the wheel of life while you have it......

  Each topic had a different characters..

So check out these loving stories and enjoy.

_____(",)______________________(",)___________________________(",)______________

  Yung Character po sa following chapter its my choice to change their names po,  para na din sa privacy nila...Am so sorry for all the typos, and grammatica.l errors po..

 Your vote, and comment is very much appreciated... Suggestion and Request is very much welcome.

Thank you so much.....