Nerdy Girl's POV

I'm Joana Dizon, I'm one of the smartest student at University Of The Philippines, but I'am a nerd. Everyone likes to call me a 'bitch' and some a lot of heart breaking words. I would accept the insults because I'm so used to it. But, I'm not happy about it.

*SCHOOL*

"Hey nerd! Give me your homework! Or else I'll punish you!" Liana.

"U-h-h u-hh, sure." as I said while I'm so terrified

I coudn't tell this to anyone because she will tell my biggest fear, weaknesses and my SECRETS!!

But, now I will tell it to my mother, by this point I'm so confident. And I don't care if she told my biggest 3 things. Because, I know that my family is with me.

*SCHOOL*

"Hey bitch! Hows your failing schorlarship!?" Liana.

"WHAT!? FAILING SCHOLARSHIP!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" as I freaked out.

"Yup, and I, Liana Claire David.. Is having a scholarship. HAHAHAH You failure!" Liana.

And I coudn't handle my action and words. Because I'm so done with her!

Then, this happened.

"You slut! how could you do this to me? You we're the one who doesn't deserve ANY OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS! You know why? Because you don't know how I work hard to just full fill my families dream and also mine. I need my scholarship! And you're a freaking liar! and you don't even know how to study hard! Create your own words, own achievements, own rights! Why? Stop bragging about your stealed ACHIEVEMENTS! Because it all began in me! People! Everybody looked at this dirty student over here that stealed my scholarship! Maybe my achievements is not all mine. But, I'm right that is not all yours too. Because, you just stealed mine!" as I fight for my rights.

Then she pulled my hair and pulled it back and forth.

"HOW DARE YOU!? YOU RUINED MY IMAGE ON EVERYONE'S EYES!" Liana.

"Well, its not even my problem, you're a stealer. I deserve it! Not you! And it will never be! And of course, I can change your image everytime. I know I'm a freaking nerd but you know! My heart is bad! But, remember. Soon, I'll be pretty!" as I said again.

"Huh!? now your super confident by saying that!? Your never gonna be a hottie chick! So, get outta here! You just ruined my whole day!" Liana.

"Whole day? It's just 10:00 in the morning, we didn't even fight the whole day.. It's just 10 minutes.. Commonsense girl! Luckily I'm a smart nerdy girl.. HAHAH! Your so unlucky! your so dumb! Your a hot student but with a empty mind! HAHAHA! Bye empty hottie!" as I answered back.

"Oh! so your that strong! Let see where your strong goes!" Liana.

"OH NO! is she gonna tell my fear, weakness, and secrets!? Please God NO!" in my mind.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! THIS NERDY SMARTY GIRL BESIDE ME! SHE HAS FEARS, WEAKNESS AND TOTALLY SECRETS!! WANNA KNOW!?" Liana.

"YES!!!" as people said.

"NO!" in my mind.

"Her fear is cockroaches" Liana.

"What the!? Cockroaches!? It's just so small! HAHAHA!" replied by the boy.

"Her weakness is engine! AHAHAH" Liana.

"What a weird weakness" replied by the girl 1.

"And, her secrets are... She have a thing on her butt!! HAHAHA!!" Liana.

"WHAT!? I THINK I KNOW WHAT IT IS!! HAHAAH!!" replied by the girl 2.

And I leave..

*VACATION*

"OMG!! its VACATION!!! finally, I would not see that empty hottie in 2 months.. " as I said.

Then after vacation.. School time again..

June 11

TO BE CONTINUED..

PLEASE FOLLOW AND VOTE THS STORY!! THANK YOU!!