Untitled Part 1

Taylor 

Taylor 

"I'm so sick of that same old love , that shit it tears me up !" I was sitting with my friends, Taylor , Alisha and Carly , singing , no , shouting the lyrics of Same Old Love . We were all gathered at Taylor's house and were having a slumber party . After all , it was a weekend.

Our squad was one of the most famous ones at school , and most of the people longed to be a member of it , or atleast sit at our table. We ,on the other hand , liked to have only the four of us in our squad , because of which , we were known as "The Inseparables."

"Hey , have you heard about Edward , the new bad boy in school? He is sooooo HOTT!" Carly squealed.She was the girl addicted to boys and gossips about them .Fun fact , she had posters of boys she would like to have her boyfriend in the future hung in her room .Bizzare right?

"Who? Edward? New boy in school ? Tell me more about him !" Alisha asked , no , pleaded.She was also a girl crazy for boys , running around  them , craving for their attention . These boys , ahhh , don't ask ! It's not that I personally don't like boys , it's just that I don't like going crazy over them . "Woaahh! Hold on ! Not again man ! Can we discuss about him later ? I came here to have 'real ' fun, ya know? After all, who needs boys when we have our squad ?"I said, and Taylor and I exchanged high fives .She was a bad girl , and even though I loved each and every member of our squad , Taylor was special . She was just like me , did not go crazy over boys , wore leather jackets and was insane just like me. Alisha and Carly, on the other side , were kind of girly , but I liked them just the way they were .

"Now , I know that you are not the one who goes crazy over boys , but man, I bet you'll be the first one amongst us to ask him out once you see him at school. His crystal blue eyes, his strong body , his smell , AAHHHH! "Carly squealed. "Yuck , Carly ! You just mensioned that he is a new boy, right?Then how come you know so much about him? You are such a stalker !" Taylor teased her.Everyone laughed ." Now can we eat dinner ? I am hungryyy!" I exclaimed .

New chapter this Saturday ! 

💖