1.8 [ ✓ ]

"He should be in his room, he had a fever in the morning so I wanted him to stay at home."

Mark sighed, he thought something worse had happened to him. He thanked Yugyeom and walked in the kitchen, taking a glass of water to give it to Haechan. The younger never drank enough water.

He slowly went up the stairs and approached his friends door, knocking quietly. Mark got a humm in response and opened the door, finding Haechan laying in his bed.

"Hyung what are you doing here?"

"I was worried because you didn't answer my messages."

Haechan looked around the room, searching for his mobile phone. He put it somewhere near his window since he wanted to sleep and ignore social medias for a while.

"I'm sorry Hyung for making you worry."

He smiled slightly. Mark put down the glass on Haechans nightstand and placed his palm on the others forehead. It wasn't that hot anymore so he hoped Haechan will be back in school the next day.

"I need to leave again. Drink a lot of water and rest, see you tomorrow?"

Mark held his pinkie up, making Haechan chuckle.

"See you tomorrow."

He said as he intertwined his pinkie with the olders.

-------------

a/n; hi hi hi hi hi

i have my last exams on monday and tuesday yay

would you like me to write about other ships? just tell me, i'm running out of ideas anyways 🙆‍♀️

thanks for your appreciation of my story 🐦

- caro