Batman...

Your sitting down on your couch watching your favorite tv show when your phone rings. You look at the caller ID and see Andy's name.

"Hello?" You say picking up.
"Hey," He says in his deep voice, "do you want to come hang out?"
"Uh," you say kind of freaking out, "sure."
"I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes." He says.
"Okay. Bye Andy." You say and hang up.

You quickly stand up and run to your room. You look in the mirror. Your hair is messed up and you have to makeup on. Great. You quickly fix your makeup with base, black eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. You brushed your hair and straightened it. You had ten minutes left to get dressed. You pulled out your black high waisted shorts and black veil brides tank top. You quickly put on your all black converse and still had 5 minutes left. You and Andy have been friends ever since you could remember. The problem is about a year ago you had. A tiny crush in hime and now... You're head over heels.

There was a knock on the door snapping you out of your thoughts.

You walked over and opened it.

"Hey." Andy says smiling that smile you love.
"Uh, hi." You say shyly.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Yup." You reply and he leads you out the door.

You get in his car and you two head over to his place. Soon enough you were on his couch and he was popping pop corn. A few minutes later he sits down. "So, what do you wanna watch?" he asks. "Hmmm..." I say "How about Batman?" You say. "Yes!" he says happily which causes you to giggle. He looks at you and you two make eye contact for a few seconds. In those few seconds you felt yourself falling for him even more. You look away quickly and clear your throat. "Um.. let's start the movie." You say. He turns it on and you two watch. Well mainly Andy because you were lost in your thoughts.

He probably doesn't even like you... He deserves someone so much better.

And on and on...

After a while you got sleepy. You decided to move the popcorn from Andy's lap and put your head there. After a while Andy started talking. "Okay I know you can't hear me but there are some things a want to tell you... I've had a crush on you for the last two years. I remember the day I fell in love with you.. You looked absolutely beautiful. You smiled at me and my heart melted..." You didn't move because you didn't want him to know you were awake. "I don't know if you feel the same way, but I hope you do..." He says putting your hair behind your ear. "I do." you say smiling. "Oh." he says as I lift my head up. He looked completely shocked. "How much of that did you hear?" He asks. "All of it..." I say blushing.

"You said you do..." He says smiling.

"Yeah.." I say quietly and blushing.."

"So, do you maybe want to go out sometime?" He asks. "Of course!" You say. He laughed and pulls you in for a hug. You two cuddled the rest of the night and laughed.