Hurt Horror

The rain fell in obnoxious clusters before the tree as the slim boy huddled closer to it. His black/brown hair feel in clumps in front of his eyes as he used a flimsy tree branch to stop the blood from running down his cargo jeans. Looking pleased at his work, he tried to apply weight onto the hamburger meat formerly known as his leg, to have the assured smile tainted by a ghastly grimace. The howling of the beasts grew closer. He quickly began to look for ways to escape the pack of blood thirsty, crude wolves. Little did he know they were getting much closer. Chasing the scent of his blood running faster and faster as they get near. The boy thought about climbing the tree.
But there was a building in the distance. Realizing that his tomato-esc leg had no chance of allowing him access to the old oak, he started crawling to the warm, yet faint flickering lights; the bag around his neck pulling against him with every stick and root he passed.

"OWWwwwWlelell!"

Having not gone a couple feet, he found four of the devils growling behind him, with an additional two skidding to a halt on the wet dirt in front of him.

"F-fuck" he returned in an equally guttural voice.

He didn't want to have to do this. Producing a blinding gold object from the leather harness, he felt a little bit of himself die as the wolves whimpered and retreated. The gold light attracted what whom never would've thought. All types of pixies arose from the bushes glowing green, yellow, red, blue, white, etc. the boy was amazed but also scared, he didn't know what would happen an didn't even know of the power the gold object. The pixies joined and healed him. An old man in a shop and gave him that gold object before he left town.
In the pixies light, the boy was able to remember all that had happened; the old man wore a perverse smile as he handed over the queer statue, a spherical representation of a monkey giving an impish and malicious smirk.

"It'll help you in your times of need, but at a price," the beggar snarked,

But before the man's true intentions could be asked, he had disappeared. The metal ball seemed way too heavy in his hand, even for gold, and seemed oddly sacred despite the angry look about it. The boy realized the reason it hurt so damn much was because he had used a fraction of his soul to scare the monsters off, and needed to rest now that the threat was gone. The fairies whisked him to sleep. The next morning was very sunny and you can slightly see some rainbows. The boy never thought that he could get away from those wolves, It's like everything was so magical. The fairies were gone like it was a dream. So He decided that he wanted to explore more but be careful about exploring. He didn't want to get chased by another pack of crude, and disgusting wolves.
He ventured to a beautiful meadow lined in trees. He stumbled opon a maiden under a willow tree. Her hair white as snow, and her pale skin able to reflect the sun - just laying there calmly. He thought to himself who is that? what is she? He grew closer and found out pointy ears sticking from her hair. He thought that she must be an elf, or maybe something else?