Ch. 3; 3sum?

Wednesday, March 18, 2014

I got a call from my mom, she was checking up on me. I told her I was doing fine and all. I got dressed and ready for the day. I pulled out the hoe shorts and a mini crop top cause it was hot as hell at the time. Phone started buzzing, looked at the caller I.D and seen Jacoby name appear on the screen. I really didn't wanna talk to him because ever since I seen xai , I wasn't stun jacoby forreal, his sex is wack, even though he had me sore as fuck but that ain't the point. My dumb ass answered the phone. I heard another bitch in the background, I knew it was his girlfriend because what other bitch would he be talking to besides me or her? He asked what was I doing and did I wanna try some new shit... What the fuck this nigga got up his sleeve now? He told me to pull up at his crib, at first I wasn't with the shit because what if he told his bitch bout our deal and she wanna low key beat my ass? Fuck it, cause i can fight gah damnit. After I finished getting myself together I pulled up and they both were sitting on the porch outside. I walked up to em and asked what the fuck was going on...They ain't say shit, his bitch grabbed my hand and led me inside, up to the bedroom. I asked what was this about, the hoe still ain't say shit. She sat me down on the bed as she climbed on my lap and kissed me with her soft ass lips. Ian never had sex with a girl before but I always wanted to know what it was like to suck on some coochie so I just went along with it. I feel like they trying to set me up somehow but it seems to me like I'm bouts get some pussy so ian complaining. She took off her pants and panties and sat on my face as she started grinding her hips back and forth. My cat was getting wet just by hearing her uncontrollably moans, I reached up and pinched her nipples as I twisted them with my index fingers and my thumbs. She screamed in pleasure as she seemed to have liked what I was doing, I could tell by the smile on her face as she revealed her pearly whites. My hands explored her body, her soft skin as I grabbed her juicy soft ass playing with both cheeks at the same time. Her body started shaking out of control but that only made me suck on her clit even harder. She tried to get up but I grabbed her thighs and held her down so she couldn't move. I reached down into my panties and started fingering my pussy hard and fast as I listened to the sweet sounds of pleasure that escaped this bitch mouth. Eventually I let her go because I couldn't breathe forreal, hoe suffocated my ass, but it was worth it. I can finally say I ate some pussy. Sooner than later Jacoby walked in the room butt ass naked, pinned my legs up to my head as he ate me out. His girl started sucking on my titties , shit felt so good. All this pleasure I've been receiving got me feeling stress mother fucking free. While jacoby was eating me I started having flash backs with xai which made my pussy get even more moist. I pushed his head down more to make him eat me even faster. I then started feeling soft lips touch mines but I couldn't really kiss because the pleasure was too much. Jacoby lifted his head then put me in doggy style position, he shoved his 8 inch dick inside of me causing me to gasp for air, I was still tight at the moment so it kind of hurt, but pain is pleasure. My phat ass was clapping back on his dick and he started pulling on my weave, hair pulling was a big was turn on for me. His bitch got underneath me and started rubbing on my clit , my moans grew louder and louder I couldn't take it anymore so my ass started running. He grabbed me by my hips, pulling me back as he started drilling my shit going harder and faster. I squirted all on they bed sheets, legs were shaking and all. Soon as I started to get up ole girl grabbed my hips and sat me on her face. She spreaded my pussy lips with her fingers as her tongue violently attacked my clit. My body started twitching as I held my hair back watching her eat me out. My pussy wore the fuck out I needa go home and soak...