i.Prologue

i. Prologue

You probably know me even though I don’t know you personally. The fact that I have 9 point something million twitter followers and 6 point something likes in facebook, it can be inferred that I’m quite famous.

No, I am not being arrogant when I’ve said that I am THAT famous, it is just...I intended to be THIS famous because of one unknown reason to the public...

I had never said this in any interview, nor have you read this in any article about the REAL reason why I strived hard to be famous.

The reason is because of HER.

I’m still searching for her up until this very moment and if only I could ask for any of your help...but sadly, I’m the only one who can resolve this...

Because I’m the only one who CAN know her once I see her.

Because she looks quite different now.

And for YOU, if maybe, just maybe you can read this, I am searching for you for over 23 years now... in this current life that I have.

I’ve waited for too long just to see you again,

Hear your voice,

Gaze into your eyes

Feel your hair...

Feel your body against mine.

I’ve wrote a song years ago hoping that it can reach you, but to no avail...You’re still missing in my life.

I hope that if I can’t find you, you can find me instead.

I’ve waited for so many lifetimes...

I don’t want to wait for another lifetime.

 -Ed X