Meeting Matt

------------------Chapter1------------------

Here I was again, at 2:34 am, scrolling through Matt's pictures on Instagram. I was liking everyone of them and occasionally writing "I love you Matt", hoping he would notice me. Once I finally couldn't keep my eyes open, I fell asleep. I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I walked over to my closet to decide what to wear. I finally picked out my high-waisted shorts and my blue crop-top. I went downstairs and picked up my white converse. Then I ran back upstairs and put a black cami under my crop-top. Then I exchanged my shorts for a black skirt. I was ready. I went downstairs and grabbed my book bag.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast. I was ready to walk out the door when I ran back to the kitchen to kiss my mom goodbye. My dad left us when I was two so I never really had a full family. I walk outside closing the door as I took a bite of my toast. It was about a five minute walk to school and I always got to school five minutes before the bell rings.

Once I got to school I went to my locker as I past a group of boys staring at me. I was used to it though. People thought I was popular even though I didn't have any friends. I walked into homeroom and noticed there was a new boy in class. He looked oddly familiar. (I don't have a boyfriend and don't plan on it because my dad made a bad impression for boys everywhere) I sat in my normal seat which happened to be next to his seat.

"Hey, I'm Matt," he said.

Right as he said that my eyes shot straight up. I froze. I screamed in my head.

"Oh my god. You're Matt Espinosa!" I half screamed, half whispered.

The bell rang and class went on. At the end of the day I ran home, screaming "I know Matt Espinosa!"

////////////Author's Note////////////

Thank you guys for reading! Vote for it please. Tell your friends. I will try to update frequently.