Did That Just Happen?!

You're in a club with a group of friends. It's girls night out but you're the only one who doesn't drink in your group. So everyone else is drunk off their ass. You look around and you see an amazingly beautiful and sexy girl looking your way. You can tell she's sober. And when you look at her she smiles seductively. Then heads to the VIP lounge. You follow her. But when you get to the door a guard blocks you. Do you have a pass he says. You shake your head and right as he starts to tell you to leave the girl comes back to the door and says to the guard she's with me let her through unless you want to see my bad side and trust me I have one.

The guard lets you through and she takes your hand leading you to a closed off section with a big couch. My names Demi what's yours? You shout over the music "You're Demi Lovato right? I don't know much about you but I love a lot of your music and my name is y/n, " you say and she smiles. That's a very fitting name she says. "Why do you say that?" you ask. She smiles leaning towards you and says "Because you're beautiful and sexy and unique." You blush and her hand touches your cheek. You close your eyes and you can feel her lean even closer. She kisses you roughly and slides her tongue across your lips asking for entrance. You let her in and your tongues fight for control and she wins. She pushes your back against the couch and sits on top of you. She kisses you again then grabs a fistful of hair and pulls.

     You gasp and grab her ass digging your nails in. She moans and tilting her head back starts to rock back and forth on your lap. You arch your body towards her not able to get close enough.

She moans louder loving your closeness but craving more. She lifts her shirt but doesn't take it off quickly enough for you so you pull it the rest of the way off and kiss her again. She moans against your lips and you undo her bra flinging it off. You trail kisses down her neck and she leans back. When you get to her breasts you tease her a little and gently take her nipple between your lips. She starts to whimper. And then you suck her nipple and you can feel her body trembling. Her whimpers quickly turn to loud moans and gasps. You pull away and she practically tears your shirt and bra off of you. You take off the rest of each others clothes and Demi lays back on the couch for you.

You get on top of her sliding up and down while kissing her. She archs her back when you gently slide your fingers down her side starting at her breasts and ending at her hips. She digs her nails into your back and you pull your lips away with a gasp.She brings her mouth down to your breasts. Lightly flicking a nipple with her tongue and you whimper. Then she squeezes one breast in her hand while sucking on the nipple of the other. You moan and your body trembles. She then kisses your neck beginning to suck on the sensitive sections.

  Your on top of her and pull her into a sitting position and you rock back and forth on her. She moans against your neck and it really turns you on.

You push her back down on the couch and you slide down her. Spreading her legs and massaging her clit. She moans and screams ohh god just do it! You laugh and she gets a little irritated by that. Say it nicely Dems. She grits her teeth and you slide back up her. Dems you say teasingly. "Just do it please." You kiss her quickly but roughly and slide back down. She willingly opens her legs to you and you put your fingers in roughly moving in and out of her.

     She grips the couch and moans louder than ever. How close are we babe? She just screams with pleasure in response. You smile and pull your fingers out licking them off. Then you stick your tongue in licking gently and you feel her tighten. You pull out quickly going back in and she cums. You kiss her clit and then lick your lips. You let her taste herself and kiss her. Then finish cleaning her up. She is trembling and gasping. Need a break babe you say. In response she pushes you down onto your back and says hell no it's your turn. 

   She does everything you did to her and she smiles with satisfaction when you reach your climax before she did. When your done you guys catch your breath and then get dressed. When you're done you find her watching you. "What?" you say with a shy smile. "I know what we just did was crazy for people who just met so I want you to be my girlfriend and we can go on dates," You look shocked and she walks over taking your hands and says amd I've never felt about anybody like this before and I..I think I love you. You look up at her and kiss her lips gently then say yes I'll be your girlfriend. She smiles widely and giggles which makes you giggle. You walk back to your friends hand in hand with Demi.

  I can't believe I just had sex with her. And that we're dating!! Wow.