meeting him

As I was walking to 5th hour, my best friend texted me asking if I would like to go to the beach with her later. I replied yeah . I walked into class and as I took my seat the teacher started to say that we have a new student and from the way I see he's kinda cute, about 5'8-5'10, dark brown eyes, black hair. I mean you got your kinda cute and I got mine but the teacher said "this is Blake he will be in this class now," he stopped and looked around and his eyes stoped on me."you can sit next to Chelsey last set over there." He sat down next to me, secretly i looked over me shoulder and I could kinda see him looking at me but I would act like I didn't notice it. I finished my last two hours of school and I found out that Blake is in my last hour too and he sits next to me again ironic right? I get my keys and bag and start walking to J's locked (that's my best friend) she asked "You ready to go hot stuff", "Yeah and don't call me that." I say blushing with a mad looking smirk. "Oh yeah I invited that new kid, umm...Blake." I stop in place and and I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks."hot stuff we got to go he is waiting on the parking lot." I glared at her for calling me that again..."He's kinda weird but he's kinda hot too" I say starting  giggling she does too. We start walking to the door "CHELSEY!!" Someone yells my name looking back I see Blake running up to us. As he gets up to us he stares at me, looking me up and down I start to walk away he grabs me are pulls me close and whispers in my ear "will you be mine. Please your to beautiful for me but I think we're ment to be"
I pulled away I don't know how or way but my eyes couldn't stop from staring into his. J pulled me back into reality saying "come on you two love birds we got to get going to get our things" I shake my head "Yeah I think we should get going," I turned to look at her "and we're not dating"

  We got to Blake's house fast and then J's, as we pulled into the driveway J yells to me to get some food and drinks. I walk in my mom was sitting on the couch I tell her I'm going to the beach with J and a new kid she tells my to have fun and be home by 10 I run up stares putting my blue and black bathing suit and some cute shorts with no top I run done into the kitchen and grab the food and drinks I pull my phone out to see the time 4:30 okay I'll have about 6 hours I see some number texted me saying "hey sexy hurry up we got to go" who the...J have him my number. I sigh walking out I see him staring at me smiling wispring something into J's ear, she goes to say something back I can kinda hear her"I know she is" i just look at her "I'm what?" They look at me so fast I thought they would crack their neck. "Nothing. I was just saying how you need to hurry your slow but up." Walking to them I know that I was going to feel really weird around them both...

   We got to the beach a 5:30 and got everythingout and as I start walking to the spot Blake runs up behind me and puts his hands on my waist holding me close to him he turns me around where we're face to face, getting lost in his eyes again he pull my head in for a kiss. As our lips slowly touch I allow him to go all the way in the kiss we pull away. I shake me head pushing him away "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I say looking him up and down. "Nothing. You came close to me." He says trying to blame me "What! I did not you put you hands on my waist and pulled me in closer and kissed me!!" "I did do that but throught the whole thing you could have stoped me...and you didn't." He says staying so calm F*** he's right I just sat there letting him do that whats wrong with me...No I can't think it's my fault it's not he's  moving to fast we're not even friends yet.