My Stupid Eyes

I am introducing the characters now
what they look like very soon you'll find out about how they act.

Characters:
Willow~ has a rare condition called heterochromia doe eyes which means each eye is a different color, her eyes shine like Jem's. Her right eye is a Emerald green, well her left eye is a Sapphire blue they were beautiful. She had cream colored skin that was blemish free, her face was heart shaped, and she had a small nose, she is 5'4, and has a lot of pricings, she is 14 and a Junior, also had black ringlets of hair on her shoulders.

Anthony (Willow's father)~He has Sapphire eyes, slightly tanned,  with a angled face that is accompined by a strong jawline, he has a roman shaped nose, and is 6'0, and he has no pricings,  his is 40 and a lawyer, and has reddish black hair.

Amanda (Sabrina and Rosie's mom)~ She has forest green doe eyes, milky skin, with a heart shaped face, is 5'6, and only has her ears pierced, she is 35 stay at home mom, she also had black hair that fall in ringlets on her shoulders.

Rosie~ She has Emerald green doe eyes, cream colored skin, with a heart shaped face, is 4'7, she has ear pricings and a nose one to, she is 7 and is a 5th grader, and has black hair that was in ringlets.

Sabrina~ Has cold icy blue narrow eyes, tannish skin, an angled face, she is 5'7, and is a sophomore and is 17, she had scarlet curly hair.
______________________________
Willow's pov
I got up and took a shower remembering Rosie's birthday today. I shaved and lotioned my skin leaving it smooth and soft, I walked in my room naked and picked out my clothes. I wore a black skinny jeans that had slits in them showing some of my creamy colored skin, and also a black tank top, with a black jacket. I put my black hair in to a ponytail after drying and brushing it, finally she added a plain black hat. She walked downstairs and ate sausage and eyes she cooked for herself, then she walked back to her room. She grabbed her craft supplies this consisted of glitter, markers, colored pencils, and a lot more. After 2 hours she finally held up the finished product of a birthday card. On a blue card was a glittery message that says 'Happy Birthday Princess' and on the inside in rainbow colors was a sweet message 'We always be friends, even when we're old and senile!!!!' with a signed autograph of yours truly. I smiled as I took another shower and dressed in a black dress, with black leggings, black dress boots, a black hoodie, and my dead mother's ring on a necklace. I put my hair in a bun and left my eye cover off of my left eye, I looked in the mirror and then checked the time to see it was 7 her and her mommy was coming at anytime. She headed out, and there was her princess in a beautiful plain green dress that has a darker green bow on the back, her mom was wearing black pants and a green blouse. The green on their clothes bring out there green eyes, I frowned as I see her tear stained face and the mother with an angry fustrated face on "Princess what's wrong?" I said soothingly this must have helped cause a happy smile spread on her face. She ran to me and threw herself at me, I noticed that if I didn't move she would crumble on the ground in a heap. Her mother noticed to she gasped and raced forward just as I did, but me being faster I caught her. She giggled happily, her mother mouthed thank you too me. I smiled almost sure she didn't see me. "Hello sweetie,  are you excited about your birthday?" I questioned "yassssssssss bit-" she was immediately hush by her mother "Young lady,  watch your mouth!!" Amanda stated firmly.
---------------------------------------------------
That's it for today potato baby's 🍠
Lol have a great day!!
Photos will have nothing to do with the characters or story..... Maybe she will get a dog who knows!!